Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

The return of the 3 day war!

I couldn't help but notice that this new guild war is a 3 day war and there was no mid week fusion war.

First I wanna say, I was wrong about not liking the mid week fusion war. At first I felt weird not being able to participate much but after a few I got used to it and the steady stream of fusion boost armors was very welcome!

Next, I always liked the idea of 2 day wars. Please let us go back to 2 day wars even if war schedule changes.

Also, I will say once I adjusted to the war every weekend schedule I really liked it.

Agree. 2 day wars are much more manageable. Please consider bringing them back
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

2 days wars rules!!!

midweek blitz, even better! lol

what about some amulet/rings blitz too?

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

I always loved and argued that mid week blitzs were great, never understood why anyone would not like more stuff to do. Also, really love the two day epic wars and raids. Loved that system fur sure
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    I always loved and argued that mid week blitzs were great, never understood why anyone would not like more stuff to do. Also, really love the two day epic wars and raids. Loved that system fur sure
    Completely agree
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

For me at first I felt like I was letting down my guild if I didn't have time to put in 100% effort so the war schedule was overwhelming. Once I relaxed and just did what I could when I could, everything fell into place and I enjoyed things a lot more.

3 days is too long…the wars are over in 24 hours anyways. I liked the 2 days
    dRRock
    The Rainbow Room GM // Rainbow Party // The Rainbow Rug
    LINE: dRRock1
    Talren Annihilator #1 Talren Stampede Raid

Unhappy 2d wars and raids were way better!!!!

i agree is too tiring the 3day war...i hope next raid wont be a 3day one cause this would be way more tiring...imagine going t10 in a 3day war ---> HELL

The 2days war and raids are much better GREE!!!!!!

Yeah this is horrible. 2 day war and midweek blitzes again please
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Street Shark View Post
    3 days is too long…the wars are over in 24 hours anyways. I liked the 2 days
    I agree with you.

Look at the way this war is going... WAR Inc and DK feeding Gree's pockets for an armor they wont actually use... with the amount they r spending (10s of thousands of dollars) on this single war I wouldnt be surprised if 3 day wars r back again for the $$$.

On the funny side of things, 1 of those guilds is gonna have 1 hell of an expensive #2 finish just for the normal version of that epic. I mean... all they ever do is strip wars, they never use the epics lmao... but still im interested to see who comes out on top.

GO DK!!!

3 day wars are too long

These three day events are just to long and drag the wars way to long, sure you'll get more points but it'll also take up to much of a persons time. The two day wars last all weekend and I honestly think that's as long as it should be due to the fact that the Blitz wars are only 24 hours.
    Matthew 19:18-20 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ 19 ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

LINE ID
    Flowerboi

I agree with everyone in that 3 day wars are just too long. Please bring back the midweek blitz and 2 day wars/raids.

I've been playing this game religiously since the beginning. Two day wars are like baby bears porridge, just right. I ran with the three day ordeal this weekend; it just feels too clunky and drawn out. Since I lack the ability to not be an all or nothing player I'm taking an extended break from the game. May-haps for the best
    Proud member of Azure Dragon Nexus

Pro 2 day wars during the weekend!!!