LIARs LIARs LIARs: King of Lying and all other things about new Epic Boss

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LIARs LIARs LIARs: King of Lying and all other things about new Epic Boss

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

LIARs LIARs LIARs: King of Lying and all other things about new Epic Boss

Hello GREE (with a pointed message to the king of waffling aka lying)

It is time to revisit the string of messages made by WaffleKing to this community about the new EB event as found in this link http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ro-Equip/page5

We were told several points by WaffleKing:

"We will be making adjustments to the Epic Boss. It was too hard and we apologize and next Epic Boss you will see changed to make it easier. I do also want to address the players who think we are just going to keep making changes without taking into account our users feedback. We felt making the changes in the middle of EB would be a bad idea but we will make difficulty changes in the future so that our community is happy with the balance of Epic Boss."

"Hello Truthteller
    We will also be dropping the xp you earn from EB as well, that was also something we have heard loud and clear."

"Hi Killadon
    We will be adjusting the xp gained for the next Epic Boss. This was set too high and we will be lowering it back to normal levels."

As I have previously, I am calling Bull$%#*@%!!!! This event is no easier and the XP is no different. Waffleking you have lost all credibility with this community and so has your lying employer GREE. Why make these statements... We are sick of the lies (if you want to screw us at least have the courage to look us in the eyes first). I expect that the WaffleKing name to be changed (as what happened when Taaadah "left" and was replaced by WaffleKing). I believe you are really the same person with an assumed name (because that is what liars do - they lie).

I had resigned to saving my breath because it is wasted with a greedy lying company such as GREE, but I have been encouraged to post another message by those that believe I am capturing the voice of this community. I expect you to be too cowardly to reply to this message or worse, remove it (because that is how cowardly people and cowardly companies operate)!

Happy New Years from a used up and tired community!
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 01-01-2015 at 10:14 AM.
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Post Count
    I agree with your statements wholeheartedly! Greedy Gree is just in it for the money!

Lurker
    Post Count
    All of the above are thoughts shared by so many. It was bad enough taking away all the time, energy and money from those that had worked to making this event accessible freely but even worse to make cowardly excuses and promises of rectification and then back down on them. Are we, the customer, deemed that stupid and not worth the truth.
    Gree have made what was one of my favourite events into one that isn't even worth bothering with. Why would I repeat all the work into making this event more accessible again when it's plainly inevitable that Gree will only change the rules again once I have.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sorry but the xp has been reduced (thank you) and the boss hp has also been reduced slightly - now I run away

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Agree agree agree

Thanks Mattman,

You speak from my heart.

i personally worked my ass off and spend a fortune to grow my account strong enough to do Epic Boss for free. Last time i was completly frustrated that you basically introduced a RESET to the game concerning Epic Boss. Then you promised to us to adapt the Epic Boss back to reasonable.

GREE you have no honor. what a poor bunch of people are you?

I am more than dissapointed that you think we are stupid money cows.
    But one thing i tell you, see the numbers of players quitting? its because of YOU.
    BTW, we have 6 new openings in a guild ranked 28, since last war.

WELL DONE GREE, WELL DONE!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    Sorry but the xp has been reduced (thank you) and the boss hp has also been reduced slightly - now I run away
    If the increase to origin would be the same than the decrease now, i would be fine.

I have done it free and easy and now i should spend couple of hundret gems again?
    No way

Post Count
    Well said and has my full support

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunagirl View Post
    HI Luna, I just went in and checked a few things: Regarding XP, last time xp was 10x/level. I just validated what XP I saw on boss #65 and it was only 200. I should have validated this before I posted but had heard the boss XP was identical from many other people. SO you are correct. GREE did reduce the XP from what I can now see. But I have many reports that the XP was higher on the top bosses so I will continue to monitor this.

Regarding the boss strength, I have not seen a reduction. Last event, I did 435 damage with my free hit... I got to boss 18 before needing two hits. This event my free his is 499 and I got to boss 21 before needing a second hit. So I see no reduction in the boss strength. Maybe the top end is no longer 10,250 but I have yet to reach this. Again, I will monitor this.

regardless, I was prodded by many people to make this post and it still is representative of what I am getting from the community.
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What? A Gree representative lying to us? On this forum? That can't be!
    [/Sarcasm]

Should this be a surprise? I mean, after Tadaahh claimed there would be no more 2-week war cycles, then Gree scheduled one a couple weeks later... Gree has made no effort to work with customers, despite all of the feedback we have provided over the years. Sure every couple of months they bring a new face onto this forum who claims Gree will do more to listen to customers. Do they? Hell no. The only time Gree ever listens is when we hit them financially, either with boycott or by getting mass refunds from itunes.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree,

You are shameless, you lie, you make promises you don't keep.

EB healths is at L100 is 9500 - you liars.

Is this how you define, listening your customer base?

Unless you have a solution and reduced the L100 EB to 2000, you have no business posting anything here.

Useless....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I believe Gree and their spoke people think we r more gullible than children since they keep feeding us lies. Not one event has been fully functional, EB has not been adjusted nor fixed in any way. all events are now for boxes where none knows what you will get, battles have useless rewards also for the big spenders on....u guessed it!! More boxes!! And now they change and bring temp bonuses for players to keep spending on something that is only good for a few days!!
    Battles, didn't they say no more battles every 2 was? Well, next battle is the 3rd schedule within 2 was span...when will they really listen to the community that spends the hard earn money on this game? We all players decide to stop playing until they (Gree) really fixes things n listens to us. Until then we will continue to beta test their product and paying for it as opposed to be the other way around.
    Last edited by Ninja_122; 01-01-2015 at 02:23 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by Waffleking
    We will be making adjustments to the Epic Boss. It was too hard and we apologize and next Epic Boss you will see changed to make it easier. I do also want to address the players who think we are just going to keep making changes without taking into account our users feedback. We felt making the changes in the middle of EB would be a bad idea but we will make difficulty changes in the future so that our community is happy with the balance of Epic Boss.

WaffleKing, you LIED to us. You did NOT change EpicBoss to be any easier, the boss' health is exactly the same. We had an entire thread that was devoted to how much we hated the "new" Epic Boss because we went from a few free hits to kill the level 100s to having to take 14-16 gold hits. So, you tell us that you agree it was too hard, and that it would be easier next time. What a load of crap. All you did was lower the experience points gained. Just so you know, lowering the experience points does not make it any easier, it just dosen't penalize us as much.

Happy New Year from Gree...same as the Old Year, lying to us, and ignoring us.
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 01-01-2015 at 02:53 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    WOW !! Im gobsmacked that Gree would do such a Hanius thing ! I have been lurking for some months now and play when the wars are on and occasionally do some quests, but i have to agree about this , its a One step forward Two steps back approach, now they will blame some lame Tech who didnt flick a switch or throw a button somewhere ! As usual it will be "SomeOne Elses Fault" never a Mods, even though they can promise the world and give a Busted nickel!
    Happy New Year with a Big Smack up inside the head for your troubles all.
    just pains me to see things like this time and time again...continue to bash head against brick wall .
    Step up to the plate Gree and Fix what should have never been Broke !

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In not sure how much more can be said about this event other than what's already be said. My top 10 team also has more openings that it should mostly due to "retirement" (aka frustration with the defects in the game and GREE's reluctance to fix anything that's broken such as this event).
    In prior EBs, boss health plateaud at a certain level. Not so much in this one.

It pains me to see the actual money I've spent - and for what? To test and be ignored with the test results, then to see buggy and inconsiderate changes to be released. You all ought to be ashamed.

No real software company would ever put up with this type of BS. Y'all would have been fired ages ago. If not by ⌬ management, then by stockholders.

Happy screw year to you as well.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Same here - I am founder of a top ten team dealing with defections and unhappimess over this.

Why lie????????

Yes 9K is less than 10.5K, but that is not the big fix you promised.

Do you want to kill this game? Do you hate money? Please explain the logic of chasing away folks dumb enough to spend cash on this travesty of a game.