LIARs LIARs LIARs: King of Lying and all other things about new Epic Boss

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LIARs LIARs LIARs: King of Lying and all other things about new Epic Boss

Threaded View

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

LIARs LIARs LIARs: King of Lying and all other things about new Epic Boss

Hello GREE (with a pointed message to the king of waffling aka lying)

It is time to revisit the string of messages made by WaffleKing to this community about the new EB event as found in this link http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ro-Equip/page5

We were told several points by WaffleKing:

"We will be making adjustments to the Epic Boss. It was too hard and we apologize and next Epic Boss you will see changed to make it easier. I do also want to address the players who think we are just going to keep making changes without taking into account our users feedback. We felt making the changes in the middle of EB would be a bad idea but we will make difficulty changes in the future so that our community is happy with the balance of Epic Boss."

"Hello Truthteller
    We will also be dropping the xp you earn from EB as well, that was also something we have heard loud and clear."

"Hi Killadon
    We will be adjusting the xp gained for the next Epic Boss. This was set too high and we will be lowering it back to normal levels."

As I have previously, I am calling Bull$%#*@%!!!! This event is no easier and the XP is no different. Waffleking you have lost all credibility with this community and so has your lying employer GREE. Why make these statements... We are sick of the lies (if you want to screw us at least have the courage to look us in the eyes first). I expect that the WaffleKing name to be changed (as what happened when Taaadah "left" and was replaced by WaffleKing). I believe you are really the same person with an assumed name (because that is what liars do - they lie).

I had resigned to saving my breath because it is wasted with a greedy lying company such as GREE, but I have been encouraged to post another message by those that believe I am capturing the voice of this community. I expect you to be too cowardly to reply to this message or worse, remove it (because that is how cowardly people and cowardly companies operate)!

Happy New Years from a used up and tired community!
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 01-01-2015 at 10:14 AM.
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625