Gree customer service

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree customer service

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Gree customer service

What is going on with customer service? I have 5 outstanding tickets, Including a few that are real easy to resolve.

But worse is that one support person who I will not name, but used to be a star, has seemingly lost it. A guild member who is one of my biggest gemmers (500K/war plus gems events heavily) forwarded me his interactions with her', and it would be hilarious if not so tragic. The responses to his emails seem almost random in an attempt to close the ticket without actually reading it. How can Gree afford to pay people to do nothing? How can they treat one of their biggest customers so poorly?

I won't post it here but will happily send it to other gree reps upon request. I think a superior should see it. As an example:

His post of: "I haven't see a response to this. Please can I have an update?"

Is answered with: "I'm so glad we were able to resolve your issue and your experience
    has been positive!"

What the heck? And this cycle is repeated over 4-5 responses from him - most replies completely unrelated to what he wrote.

In what other business is this kind of performance accepted? Can you really afford to chase away customers paying big dollars?

Saving this email for ITunes... And as an example for our business school when people need an example of the worst possible customer service.

Please have someone with responsibility contact me privately so this can be resolved.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 12-23-2014 at 05:19 PM.

Post Count
    See my lost account thread, honey. I'm there with you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    nobody from gree has contacted me...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    nobody from gree has contacted me...
    "Be patient"

~ moderator

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    What is going on with customer service?
    Gree has customer service?
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would like to be patient, but this person is a major gemmer and is much less so. You guys are killing this game....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Still waiting for Gree - my gemmer has not been contacted either....

Post Count
    It only took 70 days for Swampy to get an account back....maybe that's the going time frame for responsive action. Good luck, my dear. You, I, and we all, deserve better.
    Baela, Baela II, Baela-K-, BaelaVier GK, BaelaV

The Raiding Barbarians (TRB) & Raiding Barbarian Nation (RBN)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    no reply from gree- apparently it is perfectly ok to send random meaningless responses to customer issues.

Post Count
    Really sorry to hear that. It is incredible how support treats us. I had several issues like this too - always had the feeling that they didn't even read the post. Hope you get an answer soon.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks - still no reply - unfortunately this may be the last war for one of my biggest gemmers (over 3 mountains/week). All because Gree can't even be bothered to read or reply to his issue. This is textbook case of bad business.

There is a pattern here.

No customer service
    huge changes that hurt the biggest gemmers for no reason
    Fraudulent rewards for expensive events

It seems like Gree wants to kill this game without actually pulling the plug. I beg Gree to prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 01-07-2015 at 05:06 PM.

Post Count
    Yeah yeah, he is the biggest gemmer, we can read that in every paragraph you write. Too bad for his situation, everyone has already noticed how bad the customer service is. Let him post the conversation in a thread, so we all can have a laugh about how the customer service works

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Trying to show more professionalism than Gree and not call customer service reps out y name in a public forum.. The gemmer has also asked for distention which is his right. The pint is that Gree is responding to sercive calls with random posts and Gree does not care to investigate. They are paying people to do nothing

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My player got another reply from customer service - this time she confused his request with the last box event when he had started all the way back to the previous cycle - so sad. I am very close to naming the rep just to get some attention here. I feel that is wrong, but really need Gree to contact me.

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    It took three weeks for my request to be fulfilled. It was my mistake and some patience was warranted.
    I know very little of Gree's situation, but here are some thoughts. For what it's worth; I imagine a company with a Jay Wilson at the helm and numerous, frustrated employees with lots of turnover. This would explain a great deal of the confusions and errors. Again it's just a theory and if we only knew, perhaps we could be a bit more patient as well.
    For those who have lost their patience (rightfully so), enjoy your new game.

Eternally hopeful, yet losing hope myself.