Thread: Missing rewards

Exclamation Missing rewards

It seems many members in the alliance I am apart of are missing their versus final rank rewards for last event? Seems this is an ongoing problem that has been happening for quite some time in multiple past versus events. Is this situation going to be resolved?? Does it bother you guys that quite a bit of members' posts are negative??? Even in the slightest?

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer
    Last edited by Amadeus; 09-10-2014 at 04:08 PM.

I have personally sent in 3 tickets thus far about my missing rewards. It is absolutely rediculous...considering i was rank 1!

Way to burn your most competitive players.

Getting rank 1 is astounding considering the hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Obamallama View Post
    Getting rank 1 is astounding considering the hackers.
    I assure you he is no hacker. He is apart of my alliance and we do not tolerate hacking in our alliance. Funny how the community manager happily responds to the thread about feedback but not about an issue in game...lol

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    I assure you he is no hacker. He is apart of my alliance and we do not tolerate hacking in our alliance. Funny how the community manager happily responds to the thread about feedback but not about an issue in game...lol

AmadeusINC
    Commanding Officer
    Okay That's actually really Good to hear that number 1 is a legit player

How to contact customer support

hi, i just bought the $49.99 pack with bonus bars but did not get the bonus bars. I'm trying to send a message while in the game but it's asking me to log in to my email. Can somebody pls let me know where to log in the email? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Skratz View Post
    hi, i just bought the $49.99 pack with bonus bars but did not get the bonus bars. I'm trying to send a message while in the game but it's asking me to log in to my email. Can somebody pls let me know where to log in the email? Thank you!

In your main screen Bottom Left go to Contacts Us and follow the prompts

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    In your main screen Bottom Left go to Contacts Us and follow the prompts
    Thank for your reply.
    That's what I did but when I hit submit I'm getting this message: " Please sign in to your email"

It's not letting me send a message to customer support unless I sign in, but where do I sign in my email?

Quote Originally Posted by Skratz View Post
    Thank for your reply.
    That's what I did but when I hit submit I'm getting this message: " Please sign in to your email"

It's not letting me send a message to customer support unless I sign in, but where do I sign in my email?
    Be already logged into your normal Email, all replies are sent to the Email you used when getting the game.
    On my Iphone I am always logged into mail.