Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thumbs down New Year Eves Event

FIZZER NEW YEARS EVE EVENT

Happy 2015 all, but where is the New Years Eve Event.....stayed up till Midnight and didn't see much...but the bottom of my bottle... what was it supposed to be ???

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    FIZZER NEW YEARS EVE EVENT

Happy 2015 all, but where is the New Years Eve Event.....stayed up till Midnight and didn't see much...but the bottom of my bottle... what was it supposed to be ???
    They are still recovering from a severe hangover? They're experiencing a major power outage in northern California? Busy having a staff meeting with only one agenda - how to profit from our dear customers by further reducing the chance of winning meaningful rewards?

That they might be.....being New Year and All......interesting to see no Mods on when we have the Big Issues ?? left in the dark again, maybe Gree thinks its April 1st ??

HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone !!! Gree I wanted to spend some $$$ on the NEW YEARS EVE EVENT !!!!! whats going on ??
    Earth to Gree......anyone home !! ?????????

It really amazes me that when people ask whats going on...you NEVER see or hear from the MODS ??? honestly..what is going on !!!! its now Saturday 3rd January 2015 !!!! where is the "EVENT" you advertised as NEW YEARS EVE EVENT !!

I find this absolutely appalling !!!!! this thread has been ongoing for over 3 days now and STILL NO MODS have commented, must just show how much they care about us (Customers) and our MONIES.....im really surprised that Gree are still in Buisiness ?? this is woeful. If I ran my Buisiness like this I would have had to close the doors 2 weeks after opening them! Terrible Management and lack of Customer Support and Moderators are still MIA ??
    Its just plain simple...Rule No# 01 Look after your customers and they will look after you !
    Rule No#02 Offer after sales support and service
    Rule No#03 make sure the product is what states on the label
    Rule No#04 everything else see Rule No# 01
    ohh and just in case Never "Advertise" an event and then revoke it without prior notification !

Game is starting to go down hill

I have spent probably $100 here lately and have gotten 1 SR out who know how many gold bars.. Gold keys don't give squat and none of the other do either.. This game is about to die and it's a shame that we don't get any good anything... Money piles up, I'm at over 3 million and nothing to spend it on!!!!!! I guess it's time to move to a new game.....

Quote Originally Posted by RockyTop View Post
    I have spent probably $100 here lately and have gotten 1 SR out who know how many gold bars.. Gold keys don't give squat and none of the other do either.. This game is about to die and it's a shame that we don't get any good anything... Money piles up, I'm at over 3 million and nothing to spend it on!!!!!! I guess it's time to move to a new game.....
    Yep, they have turned it into nothing but a money squeeze.

I've boosted my "Alliance" 10 levels or so, purchased everything in "market", nothing else of value train useless "rares" so if EVER a unit of value shows up I can use them to train, otherwise I just sell them and chock up more useless game dollars.

This game is not meant to be played longer term, it's designed to milk money from newbies period.

Sadly I agree. It's really too bad since this game had/has such potential...

Hey apologies, I've moved to social media as stated in the announcements. We posted there that there was a gift going out. There wasn't a planned event.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey apologies, I've moved to social media as stated in the announcements. We posted there that there was a gift going out. There wasn't a planned event.
    Then why "Advertise" it as an EVENT ! ?? maybe it should have stated a GIFT WEEK ? but Gree advertised an EVENT, so everyone has been watching and waiting for something that was not going to appear ? thats bad......as for social media..i think the Forums should be the base for social media, as some dont have access to these sites unlike here ??
    As for Apologies....i think Gree really need to be MORE apologetic than what you have offered...sorry if blunt but we had all alliance members ready and i even cut short my NEW YEARS EVE celebration because of advertised EVENT !

The text says to "Check your mail daily between Dec 22-Jan 1 to receive special daily gifts."

Apologies if that wasn't clear that they were gifts and not an event similar to Invasions or Boss Events. What wording in the future would make this more clear? We would love to make sure there is as little confusion as possible.

If I were you I would eliminate the word countdown and event! The alliance wars are your most popular events and we have not seen it for several weeks. The assumption was that we were going to fight.

Just remove the word Event and it would be pretty clear. I didn't think there was going to be an event though I didn't look at the banner for more than a second. I can see where both sides are coming from so if it didn't say event on there I'm sure that would have cleared things up.

New Years Eve Event

Maybe I'm psychic, but I was under the understanding that it was just presents each day too.