9 42.86%
  • Attempting to.

0 0%
  • Just fodder for me.

12 57.14%
  • I can win just yet!

0 0%

Epic Boss - Spark Sorcerer December 30 - January 6

It is about time to ring in the new year. This weeks boss will bring the lights with his Spark.

He will be here until January 6th. His element is Air, which is weak against Earth.

I crafted the last collection so I will take a break on epic bosses this week. This is just fodder for me.

Fodder, but fun! Happy New Year everyone!!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

I read many complaints in other sections of the forum about the fact that a) it's air while the heroic mode also gives (better) air b) it's a human/man character instead of a dragon/monster.

Well, getting fusion armor is one aspect of the game, not all players are even capable of doing heroic mode but may still be lowlevel - apart from that, I for one am happy that the constant inflation of armor strength is at least interrupted by 1 week, and b) no one complained about the sexy 'girl bosses', so why not have a 'sexy man' instead for once? lol I think this boss is a nice idea and fun, just right for the Happy New Year week.
    Last edited by roookey1; 01-01-2015 at 01:54 PM.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    It is about time to ring in the new year. This weeks boss will bring the lights with his Spark.

He will be here until January 6th. His element is Air, which is weak against Earth.

I crafted the last collection so I will take a break on epic bosses this week. This is just fodder for me.
    Well, maybe is a fodder but still....it's a good legendary to fuse away with another legendary to get a Epic. And as well that it's a waste to not get the milestone rewards :/
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

Question 1st Epic Boss of Year always uses Air ?

Just wondered as Wrath Demon also used Air ? I'll look up & see if Jan 1st 2013 EB, also an Air user ... ?

Let New Year bring fresh air!
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

This boss is an easy one for me thanks to the Winter Knightmare collection, it has given my knights better armor to defeat this boss 44 times.
    Matthew 19:18-20 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 Jesus said, “‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not bear false witness,’ 19 ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ ”

LINE ID
    Flowerboi

Very cool looking boss..Nice job