Please stop these insane box events

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Please stop these insane box events

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Please stop these insane box events

For the love of God stop these ridiculas box events. 60 boxes. Are you nuts. We can't even get 10 with spending 100's in gems. Boycott these crazy events and get the noodles who are bringing these back out. Gree you have some Low level that need to go. They are spanking you and trying to spank us. Step it up enough already !

Post Count
    tojo, best to ignore them my closest to box events was a 9/10 and i spent all my gems without getting the 10th box. :X

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    On the bright side..you can get the birds as a reward from the epic boss.
    A free bird as a reward is much better than one in a cage...very nice change gree. Thank you
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojo View Post
    For the love of God stop these ridiculas box events. 60 boxes. Are you nuts. We can't even get 10 with spending 100's in gems. Boycott these crazy events and get the noodles who are bringing these back out. Gree you have some Low level that need to go. They are spanking you and trying to spank us. Step it up enough already !

At least these box events we can get more "items" via the EB..................
    the real waste of time, effort and a slap in the face to ALL players from gree is the "antiquary" events..........you need to get 21 items...................last cycle I got 70 boxes.................but gree only gave 10 boxes that hold the very last 3 and most rare units...............thus basically almost impossible to complete the 21 unit set

to make things worse, this cycle we are still getting the stupid boxes with units........yet there is no "antiquary" goal active........................for the love of God, I just hope they remove that stupid goal, permanently

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Box events could be good if we would have a fair chance to finish with gems. For each opening with gems the chance to get the item should be improved. A lot of people would use gems if they know they will finish with max 200 - 300 gems.
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    I've spent no gems and I have 64 birds.