Rivals doesn't work, with the new attack algorthims.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rivals doesn't work, with the new attack algorthims.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Post Rivals doesn't work, with the new attack algorthims.

Rivals is still based on, the old type. Which is Attack Vs Defence. For example. ATTACK 400m vs DEFENCE 350m, I would probably win with the old attack algorithms, but it's close to impossible with the new attack algorithms unless my MA (Mafia accomplice) AND KP (Kingpin) completely dominates the rival.

Unless you're the best of the best, having the strongest stats, or having strongest stat for your rival tier then you're probably robbing like crazy and,

I would just think it'd be be fair, if we based our stats on the new algorithms on the rivals list. Low stat, with low kingpin and Mafia accomplice are probably getting annoyed.
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Post Count
    Of course low stat, low kingpin, low accomplice players are getting screwed. You need to be active to earn accomplices in order to keep up with active players. You gotta play hard to earn hard.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Basically you want to stay competitive, you gotta do events to acquire those accomplices. Hate it or love it , it's your call.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxybear View Post
    Of course low stat, low kingpin, low accomplice players are getting screwed. You need to be active to earn accomplices in order to keep up with active players. You gotta play hard to earn hard.
    I'm as active as a free player can be trying to get accomplices, but it's hard to summon the boss from rivals list without losing as the vast majority of my rivals seem to be about twice as strong as I am. What's that about? Same thing for those players hitting me - almost all of them lose now.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I'm as active as a free player can be trying to get accomplices, but it's hard to summon the boss from rivals list without losing as the vast majority of my rivals seem to be about twice as strong as I am. What's that about? Same thing for those players hitting me - almost all of them lose now.
    I have summoned all my bosses from doing the LTQ. I have a mostly green screen from peeps attacking me as well. Don't repond back attacking, or robbing. Have a better than most IPH, no need. Happy gaming.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We have been told that the rivals list is populated with players who have similar stats (mafia attack/defence) to our own. Fair enough. However, it now seems that a significant number of people are reporting most (95%+) of their rivals are far stronger in the mafia attack/defence department.

I can think of two logical explanations:

1) The effect of all those attack and defence modifiers have been "accidentally" left out of the equation.

2)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman View Post
    I have summoned all my bosses from doing the LTQ. I have a mostly green screen from peeps attacking me as well. Don't repond back attacking, or robbing. Have a better than most IPH, no need. Happy gaming.
    I do hit back one time on the green news items. It helps when the energy is running a little low - even spreading LTQ hits out to around one every few minutes still runs it down.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    We have been told that the rivals list is populated with players who have similar stats (mafia attack/defence) to our own. Fair enough. However, it now seems that a significant number of people are reporting most (95%+) of their rivals are far stronger in the mafia attack/defence department.

1) The effect of all those attack and defence modifiers have been "accidentally" left out of the equation.

2)

For some reason option number two makes more sense. Not sure why though......
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post

2)
    Exactly, instead of the rivals DEFENCE being 1.5x your attack, the highest rival you should be able to see should be that the rivals ATTACK is 1.5x your attack. So, instead of me seeing players with 600m Def, I would see people with 600m Att.
    They call me,
    THE Watermalone,
    Aka,
    🍉.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You can still summon bosses from losing a PVP fight

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Dudus View Post
    You can still summon bosses from losing a PVP fight
    You mean paid tha cost to beat tha boss?