Thread: Epic Chests...

Epic Chests...

1.Flood the epic chest with jewelry and legends thus decreasing our chance for an epic.
    2.The pull order of epics is hilarious. How can I after a year of playing this game still pull Maelstrom Irons?
    3. 1x, 3x, 6x ,20x, 400x. Shhh, it's top secret . Marketing code for "huh?"
    4. I opened 52 knightmare chests, then an 11, then another 11 and to punish myself further I attempted 2 more times. Armor of the Peacock, Maelstrom Irons, Aquatic Battlegear. Thanks guys, I only have about 4 of each of these that I either fused or was generously "awarded" in another chest.
    5. for the love of god, stop the element trending. (chest legends and fuses follow a certain element depending on which cycle we are in) let me guess, we are in the fire/spirit cycle.
    6. I could have went to medical school on the money I have spent on chests.
    7. I about to open another 11. lets see the results..
    2 star ring
    sky guardian
    barbarian raiding gear
    armor of the infernal lord
    combustion
    forgemasters
    2 star ring
    2 star choker
    2 star ring
    monk vestments
    armor of the infernal lord

lol, I'm not sure who is laughing harder, me or you.

GEM Prices... ...speechless. Did something go wrong with the currency exchange rate, a misplaced decimal, something, anything?

the desire to play on, has died.

Amen to that, I have lost my desire as well. And for any trolls out there that wants to spew garbage about RNG or luck, or even "I have fused so many epics" blah blah blah. I have fused over 40 epics myself, thats not the point. When you spend a lot of money on gems for chests, you deserve more than the f2p players pullin new epics with a free key! The exchange rate for gems is outrageous, and what you get with them is even worse. My desire to continue playing is also gone.

Peace out KnD