Warning- recycling raid boss event units

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Warning- recycling raid boss event units

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Warning- recycling raid boss event units

Just a warning to all, can't really blame anyone but myself, but it would have been nice if these units were somehow locked during the event...

Found that my raid boss goal went from 15/18 to 13/18 and thought the system somehow ate these units but then realized that I did a little unit recycling. Stupid me dumped the 'jolly' units I had collected during this process.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Complete the 18/18 prize first & then do your recycle...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I did the same was on 9/18. Was almost finished emptying inventory. Noticed went down to 5/18.
    Got 18/18. Now. But not selling until event is over just incase

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Head View Post
    Complete the 18/18 prize first & then do your recycle...
    Thanks. Obviously that's my plan going forward.
    Thought it might be nice to warn others from making the same dumb mistake or, even better, put a bug in a developers ear to somehow prevent it from happening in the future (not expecting this tho)

Post Count
    I did the same thing last night...fortunately I only recycled the three lowest units so it didn't take too long to get them back...just had to call up a bunch of lvl 5 bosses for myself...what a waste.
    GymRat

Post Count
    Yup, I did the same thing, wasn't even looking at the names of the low units I was recycling. Was just recycling away without a care in the world. Then noticed I didn't have any Sgt. Klaus units anymore, that's when the care in the world came back to me... Lol

Lurker
    Post Count

recycling dummy !

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehavana2 View Post
    Just a warning to all, can't really blame anyone but myself, but it would have been nice if these units were somehow locked during the event...

Found that my raid boss goal went from 15/18 to 13/18 and thought the system somehow ate these units but then realized that I did a little unit recycling. Stupid me dumped the 'jolly' units I had collected during this process.
    Didn't think of this myself had lost all from masters units 9-18 thanks for post
    wondering what gree's reply to my ticket will be.... after new year (chinese new year)

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    Hey thanks for giving people a heads up about this. Don't worry about those pointing out the obvious.
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    People had the same issues with a crate event with the collect 8 back when we used units from our inventory for FA. They deployed the units collected and learned the hard way to be careful what to deploy. Figured the same thing would happen with recycling inventory so haven't sold anything for the time being but did get me 18/18 so am safe to sell now.