Page 1 of 3 123 Last

LTB expectations

Will we be getting the Clock Tower that everyone has been speaking of? Anyone with the inside scoop please share.

It's been out for at least a couple of weeks. It's in defense buildings store.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxybear View Post
    Will we be getting the Clock Tower that everyone has been speaking of? Anyone with the inside scoop please share.
    No. We already got it in the form of Empire Watch.. notice how it has the clock in it?

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...1223192457.jpg

Any idea what else it could be?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah, whatever! View Post
    It's been out for at least a couple of weeks. It's in defense buildings store.
    Don't spread BS around. The Clock Tower is expected at the end of January.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Don't spread BS around. The Clock Tower is expected at the end of January.
    So we're getting 2 towers with clocks in a row? Oki doke!

anyone that has the inside scoop cant share unless they work for gree, as the TOS of the forum, so basically my only expectations is that someone would start yet another useless LTB conjecture thread as usual on the same day the battle ends, when all of us know when it comes out, and that its always a surprise. We cant even get Mods to tell us how the darn pvp works, you think they will tell us LTB in advance????

Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    anyone that has the inside scoop cant share unless they work for gree, as the TOS of the forum, so basically my only expectations is that someone would start yet another useless LTB conjecture thread as usual on the same day the battle ends, when all of us know when it comes out, and that its always a surprise. We cant even get Mods to tell us how the darn pvp works, you think they will tell us LTB in advance????
    Haha, so true

i hope it never gets released.
    Pagoda no good.

let me guess, this time it's going to be ummm 5 hours collection time building? or maybe 7 hours? or maybe 13 hours? 9 hours? yea give us some mad collection time build please lol.

Considering this accomplice/kingpin algorithm disaster, I don't have expectations for a decent LTB.

this building could really go either way. they could release a kick butt building that everyone likes, or they could release a dud. perhaps the reason it took so long to release is because the developers have something nice in store for us!

or is that wishful thinking?
    Pagoda no good.

Look at the time on the defense clock is 12:25. Luke 12:25 "And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span?" Basically stop worrying about it cause it's going to happen Gree's way.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    let me guess, this time it's going to be ummm 5 hours collection time building? or maybe 7 hours? or maybe 13 hours? 9 hours? yea give us some mad collection time build please lol.
    Who cares about collecting this one? Gives us quicker health regens or building upgrade time reduced!
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    Who cares about collecting this one? Gives us quicker health regens or building upgrade time reduced!
    Exactly. If it's expensive for a change, and have a good collection cycle, that's a bonus.