Thread: Silent Swan

Silent Swan

Anyone have some stats or footage of Silent Swan? Looks like a cool troop, just wanna see what it does.

in last Invasion there were a few with the Common Interest, but yet to see the Swan in any line up...would like to have 1 though !, I will keep an eye out for you

I know some people who got them. A few got like three of them. I'll get stats up on the wiki once I can talk to them but been away for like a week and need to catch back up with chats. I think some are just luckier than others cause I went through a lot of gold keys for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    I know some people who got them. A few got like three of them. I'll get stats up on the wiki once I can talk to them but been away for like a week and need to catch back up with chats. I think some are just luckier than others cause I went through a lot of gold keys for nothing.
    Ok I got a reply from gree seems there might have been a glitch in the epic gold box.... They are having there developers chech into it after the holidays when they get back.... If anyone else noticed the epic units showed for a while then it only showed a UR... That I think is when the glitch might have occurred at that point I don't think the epics were in the chests

I noticed the glitch and if you went and clicked on the news message every time about the epics then it would show the message about chance for an epic still every time you opened a gold chest. I still got garbage but every time I opened a chest it was surrounded by red indicating a special event and it said chance for epic. Probably some people didn't notice that though which could account for some people not getting an epic. I know some of the people who got them though and know they didn't open as many chests as me and still got Epics when I didn't. People are just luckier with this game which I think is stupid since everyone should have the same chance in the chests.

Stats on a LvL50 Silent Swan:
    Attack: 115863
    Defense: 96203
    Cost: 114
    Overall: 232528
    Damage: 21528
    Health: 41262
    Fire rate: 1.00/s
    Range: 15
    Movement speed: 7
    Recharge: 11
    Area effect: N/A

I hope that helps.

I got the max and min stats up now on wiki http://league-of-war.wikia.com/wiki/Silent_Swan

Agreed - some people are just luckier with the chests, it would appear.... However, I'm happy with my squad now so epic to me isn't really that important. I have a long term plan for my squad....