Winter Knightmare reward levels, armor requirment

If you have the + version of the armor, is it necessary to keep the original version in order to get the base reward (3 keys, Knightmare cape)?

You can fuse the regular versions away and get both rewards as long as you have the plus of each collection armor

From the FAQ: "Crafting and keeping the plus version of Epic Boss Armors of the Collection rewards the first AND second tier of prizes during the Redemption Period. You do not need to keep the regular version of an armor if you've crafted the plus version of that armor before the Redemption Period ends."

Having said that, there is currently a bug that doesn't let you combine the regular version, even if you have the plus version during the event period. We are aware of it and will have it fixed in the next update. Until then you will have to wait until the event is over before you fuse your regular event armor away.
    I hope above information helped.

Winter Knightmare + version of armor

I am confused as to how to get + armor in the Winter Knightmare fest. I have all of the regular armor, but how do i make it into the +version? or do i have to embark on a marathon of killing santa and his irregulars all over again. I have the regular version. Help!

U need to enhance them to lvl 35+

enhance the regular version to lvl 35 , then you can craft a plus

and you need to hurry! not much time left to get all 4 to plus versions.

knightmare bonus armour and Key, i have not gain on them

I have not gain any of those revards of knightmare

Quote Originally Posted by Sarumar View Post
    I have not gain any of those revards of knightmare
    you forgot to collect them? You had to manually collect them before the end of the event.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    you forgot to collect them? You had to manually collect them before the end of the event.
    I try to collect them sewerall times, no Luck