Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Knightmare Chest results (Keys only!)

3 ultra rare accessories, 1 legendary, 3 mix of 2 and 3 star armors, and a Glacial Regalia with last key
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

A northerners, a couple Legendarys, an ultra rare, and the rest rings or amulets

Ravage Shieldplate and 2 legends for the first set of keys. Waiting for the second to finish.

2 rare necklace and an old legendary armor (Armor of the Bear I think)

Firestorm Vanguard from the first three...... nothing great from the second five.

Just used all 8 keys and waddya kno (surprise surprise) 8 legendaries!!! Smh...

Just to add to this, I also did 52 chests for the snowstorm+ and received 3 epics, all outdated and crap.(druidic, triskelion, specters) Extremely dissappointed with this x10 chest.

knightsmare key rewards

Used first 3 keys and got 1 legendary, ultra rare and super rare armor. The 5 keys got me Allseeing Aegis normal epic, 2 legendaries, ultra rare armor amd super rare necklace. I have bad luck with chests so I had my super lucky daughter open it for me, lol. She was so excited!

And this proves my point... this game is a money pit not worth what people spend on it. I pay hundreds of dollars to get nothing, and some f2p player gets a new epic. I guess in a way its a good thing, as I now realize ive wasted my money for far too long. I will NEVER spend another cent on this game. Dont get me wrong, I will still play, but im becoming a f2p player now.

Tldr ; Game not worth spending hard earned cash on to get slapped in the face with nothing to show for it.

/rant

to many rings and amulets

3 rings, two amulets, one 4 star and two 3 star. The rings were pretty lame too. Really Gree, you need to lower the drop rate of rings and amulets in the chests. 10x chance...yea right

I got a rare rings and two bad amulets from using my three knightmare keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    And this proves my point... this game is a money pit not worth what people spend on it. I pay hundreds of dollars to get nothing, and some f2p player gets a new epic. I guess in a way its a good thing, as I now realize ive wasted my money for far too long. I will NEVER spend another cent on this game. Dont get me wrong, I will still play, but im becoming a f2p player now.

Tldr ; Game not worth spending hard earned cash on to get slapped in the face with nothing to show for it.

/rant
    Only thing it proves is how you seem to feel sorry for yourself like an innocent victim. I didn't get my first epic until lv168 (blazeborne). I didn't get my set of 6 epics until lv222 and I grinded tons of mats to craft legendaries to fuse. Never joined a top 10 guild either. Just kept fusing and grind all epic boss events and the heroic mode. I get it everyone wants everything right away. Some wins some lose. I stayed on course and now have over 30 epics!

^No
    Why the heck to people advertise stuff?!
    On Topic: These chests are decent, my little account only got rings though... Ring or amulet only chest pls
    Last edited by El Picador; 12-29-2014 at 09:33 PM.

Crap as usual, i wasn't expecting to get an epic or anything but a 3* ring would've been nice. I got 3 legendaries and 5 super rares

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

Talking Result!

5* Chaos Vanguard, 4*+3* Rubbish, 2× 2* Amults, 3* Ring & 2× 2* Rings. I'm very pleased :-D

got a decent amulet and a couple of two stars for the first three set.. waiting for next 5 to finish