Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Might be a bug, or that GREE did a change to the reaaaally old epics so they would still be useful...
    Or he mixed up and got one from a chest and fused one the same day and forgot which was which.

I certainly don't hope for an Epic+ inflation, and I understand that it would break the logic that similar elements can't be fused if 2 similar epics could be fused.

Somehow it feels 'logical' though that fusing 2 epics should almost always result in another epic (just as fusing 2 2-stars, 2 3-stars and 2 4-stars does now), but allow to fuse identical *epics* as the highest class of armor, where with at least some chance (like similar to the chance to get a legendary out of a 3-star fusion), 2 identical epics should result in a plus!

I want to emphasize my original request:

Increase chance for the fusion of epic+epic=epic

Allow the small chance of an epic+epic=epic+

Would be nice to get at least a small chance for epic+ with fusion

I had really hoped to get some sort of response by now from Gree on this since it was mentioned during the ADA. However, with the lack of any response from Gree on any topic, one can only wonder what it happening/going to happen. I find it amusing that they ask for feedback on current game-play, ask for suggestions for new game-play, and direct us to the forums, yet (anymore) they rarely communicate back with us. I was a long time WoW player, and although the moderators didn't answer a lot of questions, they at least answered some which let us know that there was someone from the company reading what was being posted. I digress...

Please don't make epic+ fuseable Gree. People have long since paid a lot for these items, be it through chest or war and it will devalue them.

If you want a premium product, you pay a premium price. Simple.

Gree have already done f2p players a favour by making many fairly recent chest epics (and some old war epics) fuseable. No need to add epic+ to the mix.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

SBBL, I somewhat understand your position. However, if you read my original request, I was asking for an increase of of epic+epic=epic, and the possibility of epic+epic=epic+. This fusion of epic and epic+ still only allows fusion of items that are currently on the fusion table. Other than the one mistake that Gree made, and quickly fixed, war epics are not fusible. My request has no impact on the war epics that you and your alliance have obtained. Also, I offered the possibility that epic+epic=epic with the cost of gems. That would be paying a price for the fusion would it not?
    I understand that the top guilds do not want people who do not spend as much as you having the best armors. I agree and am not suggesting otherwise. I am simply looking for a chanceto fuse some of old epics (tectonic, blazebourne, moontide, northerners, druidic, etc) into something a little useful. It also has the added benefit of reducing some of the epics in use as some may fuse away useful gear into something a little less useful.

Epic + Epic fusion

I would have to agree that it would be fair to have a greater chance of getting an epic result from an epic to epic fusion (possibly 50/50), and also a small chance of an epic + fuseable armor from such combination. What about legendary+ armors, they also should have a slightly better chance of an Epic amor result.
    Last edited by raeython; 01-20-2015 at 06:11 AM.

In my history of fusing armor

Legendary - Legendary = legendary 95%, Epic 5%

Epic - Epic = Epic 0%, Legendary 100%

Legendary - Epic = Epic 0%, Legendary 100%

They need to bump up the Epic - Epic fusion so that getting an epic is easier. I'd like to see maybe 50% chance of getting another epic when fusing two.

They need to bump up the Epic - Legendary fusion also..... maybe 25% Epic and 75% Legendary.

If they wanted to be more player friendly they could throw in a 5% chance of getting an epic+. They could also announce when and what plus version becomes fusible. They could go all the way back to Moontide and bring it forward like they do with all the other fusible epics.

Don't see any of this happening though considering people are still desperate enough to spend big gems for a Drudic+ or Sandstorm+.

Lord P, My history is the same as yours. Granted I have only been playing this game for a year and three months, but my results are the same. I understand that a few people have had the reward of an epic+epic=epic, but that seems very far and few between.

Again I added that if money making is the problem, then add a gem cost, 25 gems, to the process above the typical 25k gold or make epic+epic=epic cost 1kk gold. Also, this only applies to the fusion table. Put a bonus chance on the fusion:
    Pay 1kk gold (or 25k+25gems) for an epic+epic=epic, BONUS: Pay an extra 250k gold (or 5 gems) get a 10% chance of obtaining a epic+ from the fusion.

We get opportunities, Gree makes more money: win-win.

That was my last discussion/rant on the subject. Was still hoping to get some sort of response from Gree on the matter. Cheers.

I have only fused 2 epics a few times but was successful once. Good odds for me, lol.

Moontide + Blazeborne = Scorchstone Aegis
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    They need to bump up the Epic - Epic fusion so that getting an epic is easier. I'd like to see maybe 50% chance of getting another epic when fusing two.

They need to bump up the Epic - Legendary fusion also..... maybe 25% Epic and 75% Legendary.
    It's mostly a matter of timing and luck. On my alt i have 6 epics and i fused 5 of them

epic+ would be nice

The ability to get Epic+ from and epic-epic fusion would be ideal. Never happen though; I'm sure enough money is made by forcing us to buy chests.