Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Epic + Epic Fusion

Gree, I thought that I read in the ADA session that there would be consideration into the increase of odds from epic+epic fusions. I would like to know if this is something that you plan to implement or not. Currently I have number of older epics that I have no intention of leveling as the EB+ armors that I have out spec them. I would like to fuse these outdated epics in the hopes of obtaining other, perhaps newer, fusible epics that may be more useful to me. I have already attempted several epic+epic fusions, but they have always resulted in 4* armors. Numerous guild members have also attempted epic+epic fusions which has also always resulted in 4* armors.

To allow for ease of answering I will formulate this into specific questions:

1.) Will Gree increase/allow the fusion of epic+epic=epic?

2.) Will Gree ever allow the small chance of of epic+epic=epic+?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I wish they would increase the odds of fusion between other Epics but it was my first fusion so I don't know odds just yet. Moontide + Komodo = Bone Harvester Garb

I fused a Ronan Star (had double) and a Blazeborn Vanguard and got a Aegis of Sky Majesty as a result. Would heve liked Triskelion Wargear better.

I agree the chance of an epic should be higher when using 2 epics as the materials. I have done many epic + epic fusions and only had 1 successful fusion. I got an Earthwardens from an Arborsteel + Beastmasters. All the other epic + epic fusions ive attempted have been 4*.

You are lucky. Again, I have not, nor has any guild member ever fused an epic from two epics. I understand RNG, chance, etc. However, as with any grind-fest game the normal goal is to get the newest, shiniest pixelated items possible. I would not even mind a gem cost to do so.
    Cost: 25 gems => epic+epic=epic guaranteed (And only fusible epics permitted).
    Cost: 50 gems => epic+epic=epic or epic+(chance of)

4* and 4* isn't always 4* or epic, you could get 3*. There is a chance you get good armor from fusion. If epic + epic = epic, then blazestone would become very easy to fuse. Fuse blazeborne with centurion and you get blazestone

I know what the fusion possibilities are, I know what is possiblefrom such. I am requesting from Gree that they make epic+epic=epic fusions more likely even if it is at the expense of gems.
    I am not sure where you were going with you Blazborne+Centurion example, but following the current the fusion table the following would be possible from your example and assuming epic+epic=epic:
    Blazeborne
    Centurion
    Blazestone
    Northerner's
    Sharksteel

My second request from Gree was that they allow the chance of an epic+ as well. Following that the list remains the same except that there would now be a possibility of the + versions of each.

Following as such one can see the you may end up with one of the same that you fused, a different epic, or the possibility of a + version. Again, this would only be for epics on the fusion table. Also, it has the added possible bonus of reducing the epics in use/inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    I know what the fusion possibilities are, I know what is possiblefrom such. I am requesting from Gree that they make epic+epic=epic fusions more likely even if it is at the expense of gems.
    I am not sure where you were going with you Blazborne+Centurion example, but following the current the fusion table the following would be possible from your example and assuming epic+epic=epic:
    Blazeborne
    Centurion
    Blazestone
    Northerner's
    Sharksteel
    When you fuse Blazeborne with Centurion, you'll never get one of them back after fusion.

I fused Maelstrom and Ravage & got Sharksteel. I already have a maxed Ravage & Ashenfire, so I didn't need another Ravage.

To keep the value of epic+ the highest possible, I don't think regular fusions (of legendaries) should ever result in an epic plus version.

However, fusing 2 *epics* should definitely have a chance of receiving a plus epic,
    and at least getting an epic out of the fusion of 2 epics should be *normal* behaviour with few exceptions.

Otherwise, I would like to ask Gree to change the title in the fusion screen when using an epic for fusion to:
    "Are you really sure you want to downgrade your epic armor?" with a big warning sign, to avoid any misunderstanding that what the player is about to do is converting an armor that may have cost him hundreds of dollars to garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by dpalbldelf View Post
    Blazeborne
    Centurion
    Blazestone
    Northerner's
    Sharksteel

My second request from Gree was that they allow the chance of an epic+ as well. Following that the list remains the same except that there would now be a possibility of the + versions of each.

Following as such one can see the you may end up with one of the same that you fused, a different epic, or the possibility of a + version. Again, this would only be for epics on the fusion table. Also, it has the added possible bonus of reducing the epics in use/inventory.

well, making an epic+ fusable is just plain, WTH???

it will really really make opening chests really really stupid...
    Last edited by Ju Nation; 01-01-2015 at 03:59 PM. Reason: typo

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Opening chests is already stupid...

The latest armor is only obtainable from chests anyway ... if you want the plus version, you'd need to have 2 of them. I never opened a chest to get a plus version, but to get a new epic.

Actually, being able to get a plus from combining 2 identical epics may even suck more people into opening chests: if they can't get the plus out of it right away, try to get another identical epic at least.
    Not begging anyone to 'join my guild' since like ...ever.

A friend says he fused a northeners +, have something been changed?

Quote Originally Posted by nasstor View Post
    A friend says he fused a northeners +, have something been changed?
    I haven't heard anyone fusing an epic+. This is the first I've heard and we fuse epics every day or two in our guild.