Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcnn View Post
    simple math
    Accomplices 6 vs 15= -9 accomplices
    -9 accomplices is stronger than 139M ATK plus 37 Kingpin Power
    1 accomplices must be stronger than 15.4M plus 4.1 Kingpin Power

If you did not assign any kingpin, it is very easy to get at least 30 accomplices from last box event.
    30 accomplices is stronger than 15.4MX30=462M ATK plus 4.1x30=123 kiingpin power
    So kingpin power is useless since complices is 4x more stronger than kingpin power.
    Can anyone get 462M ATK from prizes of this war?
    If not, why should we fight for the rank and win streak anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by bobcnn View Post
    I mean 30 atk pts of accomplices. actually, atk of item 3 plus item 7 on last box event should be around 50 pts.
    15.4Mx50=770M for one box event.
    It's hilarious how wrong you are lol.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    fix this now ..

Looks about right. Consider your defense and his attack. He probably beat you in the stats and accomplice department which is why you lost

Post Count
    It's a work in progress...

I guess the official response, if there ever were one, would be that their hidden ATT stats are what makes the difference, but you don't get to see those, so whatever.

It is what it is.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The way I interpreted it from the AMA was that it's essentially weighted ratios.
    Each fight is 3 mini-fights with different contributions to the final outcome, it's not about "winning 2 out of 3 categories" necessarily.

Basically, pretend each fight is 100 points
    Mafia battle accounts for 50 points
    unassigned accomplices are 30 points
    kingpin power is 20 points.

In order to win you need >50 points

NB you need to factor in opponent's attack even though it's not displayed, as has been mentioned by a mod or 2

TZora's screenshot above, and I will assume the opponent has double the attack relative to their defense:
    tzora'a att vs opponents defense plus att: 103 against 225
    convert that to the "points" thing I mention above... this mini fight is worth 50 points
    so, the score for the Mafia mini-fight is - tzora:16 "points", Opp: 34 "points"

do the same with unassigned accomplices
    tzora 87 A vs Opp 61 A
    translated into a total of 30 points would be
    tzora:18 points, Opp: 12 points

now with Kingpin
    tzora 1 KP vs Opp 1 KP
    translated into a total of 20 points would be
    tzora:10 points, Opp: 10 points

so outcome of the fight would be
    tzora 44 and Opp 56.

not sure if this means tzora would lose that every time, just means the screenshot that tzora posted is expected.

Post Count
    Why would they weight unassigned accomplices higher than Kingpin accomplices? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree ruined modern war with this system now I see it is ruining crime city also. I stopped playing cc seriously and am just camping now. Modern war is ruined and losing money because of the new update. Gree funds a way to make things worse all the time. Their incompetence is the reason I no longer buy gold. Good luck crime city players, those if you who have played since the beginning just got throat punched by gree.

Post Count
    Why would you even have assigned and unassigned accomplices? If they are the same thing? That's just retarded. I could understand if the unassigned were responsible for your kingpin def and the assigned for your kingpin attack. Then you could vary according to your play-style. Just make kingpin weight 50% and stop over-complicating simple things.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xRedfoxx View Post
    Another issue not discussed often is the points folks are assigning to their attack and defense skills. I've seen some really 'strong' accounts with under 20 points assigned to the attack skill. I think this may be coming back to haunt those that didn't spread out their skill points, but assigned them all to energy/stamina.
    this is also untrue, my old player I've had since before the syndicates was following the template of a player I had even before that, there are several fights that I should have won according to all the new parameters and I have over 300 skill points invested in attack because of some rewards for doing jobs as well as placing 150 there myself. It's retarded, the new system doesn't make sense
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    2 things I can think of:
    1 - by accident
    2 - because it creates a good bit of strategy, though some might find it annoying and needlessly complicated. If it were the opposite, you would pretty much always assign your strongest accomplices to the kingpin slot without having to really think about it. The way it is now, since you can't unassign, you have to really think about making someone a kingpin.

Although to be fair, in a month, we'll all have a bunch of accomplices, so every kingpin slot will probably be at least filled by something. The strategy will be there regardless. In this past weekend's war I had to adjust my accomplice assignments several times based on the rival syndicate's intel. That said, playing around with your own accomplices during a war can mess with your opponents.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Why would you even have assigned and unassigned accomplices? If they are the same thing? That's just retarded. I could understand if the unassigned were responsible for your kingpin def and the assigned for your kingpin attack. Then you could vary according to your play-style. Just make kingpin weight 50% and stop over-complicating simple things.
    no, go back to the old system this is ridiculous. Please don't encourage their shenanigans
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the other person's attack shouldn't come in to this what so ever, the really is no need esp when the other person has higher attack than the persons other 3 def . sometimes i think gree go out of the way to piss people off . the syn i am in has just lost 4 of its members because of this issue . the best thing that can be done is to remove this kingpin rubbish before it makes even more loyal members quit the game . i noticed the was alot of changes in the top 75 because of these changes teams that made top 75 easy was struggling . i sent gree an email asking about the lose issue which should have been a win and i also asked them why should we as paying customers buy gold ( got no reply at that part just a copy and paste reply).

Post Count
    heavens know why they love complicating something that's easy .. wasn't attack/defense enough? if the numbers were getting out of hands, they should've just divided everyone's stats with some number that would've made sense. a simple ratio fix would've been more than enough rather than going mad with 50% of this, 30% of that and 20% of my butt :s

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    heavens know why they love complicating something that's easy .. wasn't attack/defense enough? if the numbers were getting out of hands, they should've just divided everyone's stats with some number that would've made sense. a simple ratio fix would've been more than enough rather than going mad with 50% of this, 30% of that and 20% of my butt :s
    People got tired of attack/def mods so they came up with a new thing.
    This made the untouchables somewhat touchable again and now these players have to rebuild.

Why make it so gadawful complicated?
    Because they are mostly incompetent.

I do like the fact that in the new system you either win or lose.
    Unless your opponent starts moving around accomplices mid fight.
    Always Famous......

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Here's a calculator I threw together for the new stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...p=docslist_api
    I also have it in excel.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah its a slap in the face for some....I seen a dude with 180m stats beat a dude with 880m defence, and when defence gets that high you can assume his attack is about 2B so its ******up alright!