View Poll Results: Should outdated epics be removed from the limited time chests?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, remove outdated epics all together.

9 16.07%
  • Yes, but add them to dark prince chest instead.

35 62.50%
  • Yes, but only those with stats lower than the current eb+.

12 21.43%
  • Yes but leave the + versions in so people can still get any epic they like.

9 16.07%
  • No, getting a slightly worse epic is part of the gamble.

3 5.36%
  • No, they are still usefull for newer players.

3 5.36%
  • No, I like to collect all epics and fusing them all takes long (er)

1 1.79%
  • No, I like to get dissatisfied by things I buy.

1 1.79%
  • I have no opinion whatsoev-... squirrel!

0 0%
  • NOONE IS REMOVING ANYTHING BEFORE I GET MY MOONTIDE+!!!

3 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Question [Poll] Remove outdated epics from chests?

In my opinion chests should be rewarding when you get lucky enough to actually recieve an epic. My luck is horrible but I think a lot of people know that feeling when the chest comes up with "EPIC" and youre all happy and ready and it's an outdated epic with stats inferior to the current epic boss. So my question / petition topic is: should outdated epics be removed from chest or maybe added to dark prince chest instead? I will list a lot of options I can think of, please help, vote and discuss.
    Also very interested in the gree staff's opinion so if you guys read this, please join in ^^

And merry xmas to everyone!
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Kanga Pooo.....not gonna happen. Otherwise that 10x chance that entices so many people to buy chests would have to be lowered to like 4x, and the perception for people would be that their chances had been lowered, when in reality it hasn't been at all (if you consider "older" epics as not really epics).
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Your Sig is full of outdated epics, so maybe you should change that before you make a comment about "outdated epics"

I see where you're coming from on this. But as a newer / low level player the armor is still of use to me. And especially those players that do F2P or for whatever reason cant get EB.
    I think a good alternative would be a tier system. Theres no point in someone lvl 100 getting something I can craft a better version of as lvl 40. But I at lvl 40 can find use for.
    Officer of Lords of Nurgle (Android)
    Line ID LadyShan http://line.me/en/

It would be best if (all) results are a bit more level based. The same should apply for gold and XP bonus for quests. Now you see low level players with an awesome epic, winning every PvP battle till he hits lvl 100+

Keep epics

I would keep all the epics just make a separate chest for amulets and stuff

Get rid of those outdated epics. Its a huge dissappointment to get an outdated epic from a chest, especially when you spend so many hundreds of dollars just to open them. Gems are extremely expensive, even with those 40% sales...

I can agree with something like this. Even though I've never actually received an epic from a chest after opening at least 30 of the special events one, I can sympathize with someone who were to get a really old outdated epic. If you spend a ton of money to open those types of chest just to lose out anyone would be angry and disappointed.

Shots fired tide... haha

Agree on the amulets. Special jewelry chest would be better. I prefer fusion fodder to alll these shines who also are lowering my epic chances.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Shots fired tide... haha

Agree on the amulets. Special jewelry chest would be better. I prefer fusion fodder to alll these shines who also are lowering my epic chances.
    ^^^^^ Yes please

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

Unfair to long time players ?

I feel sorry for long time players who no matter what, can't get Epics. Guy on my Friend lists is Level 800+ & not a single one!

I didn't get my 1st usable one until past Lvl 500. Got 3 good from Fusing, 3 from Chests & two Epic+ from Heroic mode. Others aren't so lucky ...

I would have to agree with the original poster on almost everything...

The older epics with bad stats should be easier to obtain. They should go to the Dark Prince Chest for sure.

Unless Gree follows my request of increasing epic+epic=epic (see other thread) then I would agree that they should remove the older epics. However, if they increase the epic+epic=epic/epic+ then I would say no, leave them in there. Using older epics in fusion with the hope of obtaining a different, possibly newer, epic would most likely increase the purchase of chests as people would not be as concerned about receiving an older epic as they could then use it in an attempt to obtain something else.

I wanted to vote #1 and #2, settled with #2. I doubt they would do that, since dark keys are pretty easy to obtain without purchasing. I would like to see outdated removed from the limited time chests. I have pulled 2 epics now that I will never upgrade. Waiting for a increased chance of epic + epic = epic. I find no reason to increase it even if I only own 3 epics. The logic isn't there to do anything with them but let them rot. Hope it gets changed!
    Join NewGrounds Int {IOS GUILD}.

Everyone welcome to join if you are logging on multiple times a day.

Line ID - Aethers