Hidden Mods in Maps... Was that another mess?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Mods in Maps... Was that another mess?

Lurker
    Post Count

Hidden Mods in Maps... Was that another mess?

So i just presume hidden mods in various maps was another mess? They all came out in few hrs then all disappeared in couple of days.

Players who collected while they were out will get to keep them and the players havent collected them quick enough will be punished because they were working on LTQ or whatever.

What a fair treatment it is i love to say. But... Of course we are used to this so it is ok for gree to do anything? Well, i am just asking here as Gree dont reply my question through support even they replied another one sent at the same exact time.

Are you trying to hide this mess? If it is not a mess then what it is? How would you call it fair play? Just want to know... But I am sure i will never find out what it was and whats gonna happen next...

Keep it up!!!

Post Count
    You should bring them back, I never got my 5% building defense

But if not that's totally fine too, I want to keep everything else
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Glad I jumped on the 50% rob payout
    HTC Red DogZ: Top 100.....can you hang with the big dogZ? Join 381-517-992

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I saw it as a Christmas bonus. Sometimes if you snooze you lose
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The players told on themselves. They couldn't wait to run on here and talk about them as if GREE wouldn't look at their own forum and put an end to it. Idiots.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E.g.E View Post
    So i just presume hidden mods in various maps was another mess? They all came out in few hrs then all disappeared in couple of days.

Players who collected while they were out will get to keep them and the players havent collected them quick enough will be punished because they were working on LTQ or whatever.

What a fair treatment it is i love to say. But... Of course we are used to this so it is ok for gree to do anything? Well, i am just asking here as Gree dont reply my question through support even they replied another one sent at the same exact time.

Are you trying to hide this mess? If it is not a mess then what it is? How would you call it fair play? Just want to know... But I am sure i will never find out what it was and whats gonna happen next...

Keep it up!!!
    Lift more, whine less broseph

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ohh well its not about how much u lift... Gree said it was an issue and they would fix it... So my understanding is that it was another glitch... And will wait to see how gree is gonna fix it? Expect another glitch fixing this one...

Post Count
    Ohh well its not about how much u lift... Gree said it was an issue and they would fix it... So my understanding is that it was another glitch... And will wait to see how gree is gonna fix it? Expect another glitch fixing this one...
    What exactly you want "fixed"? There are no mods on the maps. There. Fixed.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Keep it up!!!
    I wonder if its just a Gree move to mix up the game...
    I for one remember last year with mod drops such as
    Explosive Def +250
    Gun Atk +300
    Mafia Atk +300
    Mafia Def +200
    Melee Def +200
    and those were part of an LTQ( I think)...But these were dropped at random, and if I hear any news from groupme or Line, I tend to check into it myself. Once I seen 1 was true, try another.. Do nott complain
    LTQ - a week to finish
    Randomly dropped Mods - were talking about "Gree"
    I grabbed all these random mods with a mindset. if its a mistake, hey, they were earned...
    For the future, take a minute to see if the info was true. and Gree did leave the mods in for at least 12hrs before that data push. i ignored a data push and still was able to collect the mods on a smaller acct. you are not being punished, it was just a lack of getting info quick enough.

I wonder who had the info in the 1st place?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    I saw it as a Christmas bonus. Sometimes if you snooze you lose
    I think this more accurately says it

Post Count
    If you snooze you lose? Or put another way... If you are on IOS you lose, and if you are spending gold on the official LTQ you lose. It's a mess and all prizes should be removed before an event is created where everyone has the same chance to get them.... It is hypocrisy to moan at gree about all their mess ups, to then cheer when you get a few free gifts with mods. Makes me LMAO.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzanic View Post
    If you snooze you lose? Or put another way... If you are on IOS you lose, and if you are spending gold on the official LTQ you lose. It's a mess and all prizes should be removed before an event is created where everyone has the same chance to get them.... It is hypocrisy to moan at gree about all their mess ups, to then cheer when you get a few free gifts with mods. Makes me LMAO.
    Love it... Too true...

And re fix, it is not me wanting anything to be fixed, thats exactly what Gree said... They are planing to fix the issue? I dont know how and I dont know when.

And either 12hrs or 120hrs... Glitch is a glitch... time or in fact anything dont make it reasonable or acceptable. Mess is a mess there is no other way to explain it...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzanic View Post
    iOS users had a chance to get the same mods as droid, but the drop rates were lower. that's no different than droid users not being able to get free gold from videos. you can now link across different platforms so if it's that important to you then switch.

Post Count
    Stop whining.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by quityourwhining View Post
    iOS users had a chance to get the same mods as droid, but the drop rates were lower. that's no different than droid users not being able to get free gold from videos. you can now link across different platforms so if it's that important to you then switch.
    that makes it alright does it?

Ps - I've not had any free gold on my iPhone for a year.