GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Still getting white screen, then gray and store before I can collect cash. Game crashes when trying to add allies in VIP section. Still can not attack from news feed... no way to retaliate. Invisible targets on just about every map. If I happen to double click on one, I have to leave map and then go back to continue my quest. These guys shouldn't even be there. It's the little things that are so irritating now and they are constantly there.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just bring back that nonexistent airplane gl***h.
    That seems to be the moment that things went horribly wrong.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Recycling: "GREE" math for valor

Erroneous math operations in adding recycled amounts of valor: was 10591001 recycled 51700 now is 10642670. Where is 31 valor?

Edit: I've lost more than 110k of valor almost immediately after this post...
    Last edited by WWW; 01-18-2015 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Additional info

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WWW View Post
    Erroneous math operations in adding recycled amounts of valor: was 10591001 recycled 51700 now is 10642670. Where is 31 valor?
    I'm losing way more than that. % wise I mean, I only sold off a few littleunits, missed out on 80 to 100% of the valor....... so Istopped selling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @Clementine

thx for solving the problem with the "Unable to change equipment - server error when try to save." Issue especially on my Account. Now it works for me. Good Job !!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Atego View Post
    @Clementine

thx for solving the problem with the "Unable to change equipment - server error when try to save." Issue especially on my Account. Now it works for me. Good Job !!
    Still Isn't working for me or others in our faction... Just submitted ticket (#2195059

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Still Isn't working for me or others in our faction... Just submitted ticket (#2195059
    still isnt working for me or others in my faction either

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    any update on any of these? it doesnt really work to have a vague status once without any real ETAs and then not update us on the progress of any of them. The one thing you said was fixed is still broken for almost everyone I have talked to as well.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Both android and iOS, when I try to add an ally from the VIP section, the game crashes. Very frustrating.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

No money ready icon

Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Collect all money feature does not show up if camped on base. If game is restarted or a base or map is visited and then players base returned to it *may* show up. The same goes for a building that has completed an upgrade or a newly constructed building.

Broken - no fix in progress - Gree hasn't been able to replicate.[/td]
    I'd like to comment on this, I think my issue is what you refer to.

It happens to me on two players on different ipads. On one I've reinstalled 5 times and it does not go away.

Heres what happens.
    You start game, after opening screens you have money buildings to collect, with a money ready icon over them. These collect fine. You wait, any period of time. Next if any other money building with the exception of the 5 minute supply depot, becomes collectible it will blink (like a screen refresh), but no money ready icon appears. If you are not watching screen, which you can't do for buildings off screen, you don't know they are ready to collect. Except over the supply depot (5 minute timer) which always appears. So you have to tap the ones you think are due or leave home base to another map and come back and then the money ready icon is visible over those buildings, but here's the thing, this takes time and throws things off schedule, yes a few seconds every day makes things worse. I like to collect on a specific schedule at set times, quickly and then move on to another game. In conjunction with this, the big honkin red collect all button does not appear when a building comes collectible, until you tap on one and then it will appear if there are others collectible. I don't like that button anyway as I sometimes leave specific buildings uncollected until their next scheduled time on my schedule to get hem in-sync with other buildings I collect at a specific time. also I think the collect all throws the times off a few seconds making things worse, so I don't use it. I've played for years not getting more than a minute off schedule over 6 months. Now it's like a minute a week and hard to keep resyncronizing my schedule.

This is as if the money ready symbol is place over the building and then the building is refreshed, hiding the money ready symbol, hence the flicker, as if they are calling the subroutine in the wrong order, a timing issue.

In addition to this, if any construction building, upgrading building or developing land grid becomes done, the screen does not update showing the completed whatever, no message 'whatever complete' in yellow scrolls up the screen and the yellow construction or upgrade sign does not go away. you have to leave home base to another map and come back to see the proper whatever.

To me this seems some subroutine is not triggered properly, or even called.

It all seems connected and it all makes the game more confusing to know what is going on and less fun to play.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Just got my response

"Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

We apologize for any inconvenience experienced concerning the inability to make changes to your Soldier equipment. Our team of engineers have resolved this matter going forward. You should now be able to save any changes made to your equipment."

I still can't save equipment changes of course!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bug #3.
    Droid here, Nexus 4.
    New update allows me to see pics & bonus text of reward items.

FIXED for me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    DROID note 2

I cannot see the new building on my base so I can't upgrade it, units in the frontline wars aren't showing so I can't deploy any and I cannot see the current individual mission targets so I cannot attack them. Pretty much can't do anything productive on the game right now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Exact same thing for me chaz. Can't do anything since 5.0.4 Android update.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am having the same issues with droid as the two posts above. I have four accounts linked. Two original droid and two iOS. My droid stats screen is not showing up temp bonuses and stats are 100m less than on iOS. This is only a display issue. The buildings and frontline are a real issue. I have to switch over to iOS to view the new building and participate in frontline. This issue is due to the fact that I somehow have an older version on my droids. I still have the Gree ltb showing up for money buildings on my accounts that have one or less. If you have two there is no ltb available. Uninstalling, resetting my phone to original, turning on and off has no effect. The odd part is this. I have a phone That I did not update with the last fixes but also is linked. When I updated it just now the issues are gone. This is a very old 3G device and crashes because it can't handle the data, so other than having the correct version is useless.