Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Post Count
    Here is another:

Display: iOS: When a building upgrade completes the upgrade symbol remains above the building (until you restart the game) so you can't tell that the upgrade has completed.

Of course, I restart as infrequently as possible because it takes so long as is prone to fail lol.

VFF_Elite Rangers

MW name
    GW
    ID: 496-225-487
    MW Faction VFF Elite Rangers
    Invite code: 538238667

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Couldn't help but notice Gree hasn't acknowledged any of their problems. We all know that these problems have been going on longer than the date they were actually officially posted. What gives? Thought gree was trying to work with the mods. Seems not.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Games flushes everytime i attack anything.

Everytime I attack any npc the friggen games flushes and I have to reboot the game. This is getting really bad!! Iphone 4 Ready to dump this game and try something else

Post Count
    Additional information regarding attacking freezes.

Testing on IOS, only my lowest level accounts are freezing. EG L2-6. L10+ seem to be ok which is very weird. Any bonus from completing a goal will display but once that is cleared the screen is frozen on the attack.

Cannot replicate on Android even with linking, suspect this is a low memory on device issue on higher level players. On lower level players it is a bug in the app.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    gold prices change and boom gree employees are here... anyone care about the actual game??? you know the one with all these bugs.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why would they? The gold rush hasn't ended.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Another problem only on ios The successful attacks and raids are switched with failure in those categories. So one with 84K successful raids shows as 84k failed raids

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @ andy2 I know this can' go under the smaller issues part but I have repeatedly raised the issue of when visiting a rivals base on IOS you cannot see the enemy's base decorations, it is just a blank screen with the buildings however on android it is clear as day, have been asking them to fix the IOS display issue with base decorations, also the concrete upgrades - making them easier to build that too

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Double and triple strikes work in giving double or triple points, but they don't give the double or triple cash.... only the first strike cash even though they show double or triple cash on the splash screen.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Double and triple strikes work in giving double or triple points, but they don't give the double or triple cash.... only the first strike cash even though they show double or triple cash on the splash screen.
    Double Strike initiating reverse result. A fight won, will show successful result screen, then flash for double strike and the win becomes a loss. Three times this morning on two accounts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    @ andy2 I know this can' go under the smaller issues part but I have repeatedly raised the issue of when visiting a rivals base on IOS you cannot see the enemy's base decorations, it is just a blank screen with the buildings however on android it is clear as day, have been asking them to fix the IOS display issue with base decorations, also the concrete upgrades - making them easier to build that too
    This might be intentional, seems to me at on time Funzio turned off decorations because it nerfed base redraws.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count

Equipment is BS

U know what else is a bug, when players are attacking during the WDE..but are losing with this equipment crap even though all stats, AND equip is sometimes higher. It has completely ruined the game. Please do away wit the equipment..Thanks, a lot of players are talking about quitting unless otherwise

Post Count
    Is not being able to see the rank avatars on the list? Or is that too much to ask to have fixed?

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wufnu View Post
    Is not being able to see the rank avatars on the list? Or is that too much to ask to have fixed?
    That is indeed on the list under improvements. I'm sure there are many small things I have missed thought and I will do my best to catch up and add them, it is a shame gree seems to have abandoned these forums all together though.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Clementine since you seem to be back from your month of vacation this DESPERATELY needs your attention.