DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Building Construction: iOS - New building construction sometimes continues to appear as still being under construction even though it's complete, even with restarting the app. Tapping on the building shows it as level 1 with xx:xx time remaining until collection and has the upgrade button, and tapping the upgrade button and starting a new upgrade causes it to show correctly. Other than doing an upgrade, the only way to get it to appear correctly is to wait until it's ready to collect, then collecting it will update the graphic to appear correctly.
    Confirmed. Building new building and upgrading does not confirm action. Upgrading building icon still shows when upgrade is complete. New building completion does not confirm and still shows construction until I leave my base and come back.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumas View Post
    When attacking from the rival list on iOS, MW freezes on the sliding splash screen. attacking from the base is ok for me.
    For me, there is only one way how to attack a Player: Choose the rival from the rival list and push the Attack Button. Direct Hits via the Base or the News feed dont work. (iOS)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is anyone from gree working yet?? I dont think the 5th is a holiday anymore...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    FAction members inventory is no longer sorted. Presumably the same for rivals.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Is anyone from gree working yet?? I dont think the 5th is a holiday anymore...
    Oh, they are working already.............but honestly......if you were a gree employee, you get to work today and read the KA, MW and other forums...................... would you comment on those threads????................

for example in KA, they will post right after Epic Boss is done and once again say, "sorry, EB was suppose to be corrected, it will be done for sure next time"

Post Count

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There's a limitation on characters while posting on walls that wasn't there before.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    theres been limitation months on android it just got made a bit bigger. but its not as good as it was.

game force closes if u try repky in news list twice.

game force closes visiting allies.

game force closes going to some rivals bases... i dont go rivals often so cant say if it does it all the time.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BobEponge View Post
    gree at work
    This is a oxymoron

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is it just me ...... I am on iOS and when you go to More/Help/Forums, it takes you to the forum for KINGDOM AGE.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    raid a base cant return to own base.

cant exit game after raid.

try msg player after a raid nd massive slowdown or text box grey out.

try hit after try msg game sits wont move or anything only thing that works is exit game pop up but as said cannot exit.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramp78 View Post
    Is it just me ...... I am on iOS and when you go to More/Help/Forums, it takes you to the forum for KINGDOM AGE.
    Confirmed. I think, Gree didnt care about this error list.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

+2 energy

What about the +2 missing energy from the falcon supersonic. Haven't heard anything on that in a long time. That's a bigger issue than any of these!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Upgrading or new building never shows completion. Have to click on building to see if it's done or not.

Still can't attack from news feed or on rivals base without it freezing and having to restart game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I believe everyone knows how this tragic saga will end.
    In fact, anyone breathing that can "fog" a mirror already knows just where this stands.
    Face the facts, you know what the dealio is, don't you?
    If not, ask the nearest 10 year old, he or she will bring you up to speed.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "