Add:
    PvP: ...

Raid Boss: ...

WD Leaderboard: ...

Building Construction: ...

Equipment Inventory: ...

Edit 1:
    Raiding: ...
    PvP: I added to the description that it is impossible now for some.

Raid Boss: I added this as bug 11, other people have reported as well so that is plenty for confirmation.

WD: anyone else noticed this? I wouldn't be surprised but I haven't noticed it or heard anyone else mention it. I think we may need screenshots in oder to add it.

Building Construct: I think this is covered under Improvement 7 already.

Raiding: anyone notice this one as well? That seems like too big of a difference to be explained by allies or any other known difference between attacking and raiding.

PS Gree, you have been glaringly absent from forums for over a week, support staff has not answered many tickets in over a week too, support has been non existent. We deserve a complete status on all of these issues ASAP.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    with it being the Xmas hols, I am willing to bet that a number of staff will be on annual leave.. Although support will be working it is possible that they don't have the normal dev escalation routes. Even the data push had everything for the last 4 events. We may have to wait until Jan to get some more informative responses.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post

Just to add more detail to this bug.. Happens when attacking via newsfeed, or attacking a target when visiting their base via newsfeed (ios)

Hey, I have the same problem and have it in both (via news and visiting) hopely quick a solution can't make money

Post Count
    I don't know if this has been brought up but when you try to recycle large amounts of a single unit, the valor that you are supposed to get is not rewarded. I am on android. Don't know if anyone else is having this problem? Works fine when I am doing 1 unit or even maybe 3 or 4.

Post Count

Issues with MW

I am on an iPad 2 and have basically the same issue with the iPad (my main acct.) and my mini on my iPhone 6 - I cannot fight rivals, the game simply locks up when engaging rivals. I can raid with no problem at all, but I cannot fight anyone on my rivals' list. Fights during wars are not affected at all, I can select anyone I wish and attack them.

Edr
    Straw Hat Unit Leader........ Join us....... 825-321-065

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    with it being the Xmas hols, I am willing to bet that a number of staff will be on annual leave.. Although support will be working it is possible that they don't have the normal dev escalation routes. Even the data push had everything for the last 4 events. We may have to wait until Jan to get some more informative responses.
    I agree that this is likely, but how pathetic is that? A company this big should have support staff on 24/7 or stop running events that can't be supported. And anyone save your breath if you mention the ticket system, I havent gotten any responses in a week there either.

Hope you don't take any of this as an attack against you, or even the paid gree Reps, but rather the management at Gree who think it is OK to not staff a major game properly or at all.

Either way, considering the effort the community is doing to make it as easy as possible for someone at Gree to give us a status of everything that is wrong with the game, I hope the first day back this takes first priority and we get a FULL status report of EVERY issue listed... if not I think many will lose the little hope we have left.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Building Construct: I think this is covered under Improvement 7 already.
    It's a bug, not an improvement request, and what I am referring to is new construction, not an upgrade, and does not fix itself when leaving your base and returning.

If the list is "comprehensive" and a community effort, then who gets to decide which bugs deserve to be included in the list, and which don't? You alone?

Regarding the stats issue during raiding, I could post screen shots, but that would be against tos.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just hide the account names.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    It's a bug, not an improvement request, and what I am referring to is new construction, not an upgrade, and does not fix itself when leaving your base and returning.

If the list is "comprehensive" and a community effort, then who gets to decide which bugs deserve to be included in the list, and which don't? You alone?

Regarding the stats issue during raiding, I could post screen shots, but that would be against tos.
    Improvement might not be the right word for me to have used. I'm trying to keep the top list to be major bugs that affect gameplay in a fairly serious way. The bottom list is more improvements or glitches that can be annoying but don't have a major impact on the progress a player makes.

While I suppose since its my post I do technically make a call right now as to where stuff goes, I'm doing my best. Ideally this would have been something done by a gree employee. There are so many issues out there that I'm trying to keep the list as neat and compact as possible. I did change the wording to that improvement 7 to hopefully better encompass what you describe, if you still feel strongly that it should be moved up I will do so without further question, again my reasons thus far are above, but Id rather make it a list that represents everyone.

Post Count
    You have "unable to equip new equipment", right?

Several people on my team are unable to equip the new stronger equipment that dropped from Raid Boss. It shows, it just won't equip.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You have "unable to equip new equipment", right?

Several people on my team are unable to equip the new stronger equipment that dropped from Raid Boss. It shows, it just won't equip.
    Yes thats Bug #2

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm using an iPhone 6 and an iPad mini. both with the latest IOS but this problem persists. like this morning i tried logging in and it failed. after 30 minutes i gave up. tried it for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    iOS? Yes load times are quite long, on my oldest player I did finally delete and the reinstall the app because I had an almost 5GB dataset. Once nuked I'm down to a couple hundred mb and got back the space. Loading isn't that much faster.

As for crashing, notice this is a big problem on older devices such as 1st gen iPads and 4th gen or older iPods. They crash as soon as I attack the raid boss so only fix is to link to a faster device if you have it or can. Still haven't tested the link other device feature but hopefully today.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    this happens to me all the time. I'm on iPhone 6 and iPad mini. both with the latest IOS. thats why i haven't done PvP ever since the game was upgraded. i have another account on Android (Samsung S5) and its not having problems.

Add:
    PvP: iOS - Along with Bugs #8 - some iOS accounts are completely unable to attack in PvP. The game hangs on the screen where the doors come together and never completes the attack cycle. The only way to proceed is to force close the app and relaunch it. It may be a once in a while issue for some, but for a few people on my team it's every time and PvP has been broken entirely for them since 5.0 was released.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How about us not being able to see how much of each equipment we have? Its getting ridiculous collecting equipment that we cant even see we got or not

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthebuilder654 View Post
    How about us not being able to see how much of each equipment we have? Its getting ridiculous collecting equipment that we cant even see we got or not
    I agree completely! Its on the list.