Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW - Page 21

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Feels like this thread has died.. Certainly haven't seen an admin response for quite a while regarding the issues being raised.. Maybe it should be moved away to de-clutter the sticky threads (unless there are future plans to make use of it)
    I have always said I would keep it up to date if it would be used. However Gree has ignored the entire thing. If they would respond I would keep it up to date. Other than that if the most useful approach is to keep posting in it then thats fine. If its to let it die then thats fine too. If theres anything else I can do I will that would have utility, but if gree doesn't care theres not much point as far as I see it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yup.. I tried, if only for a few weeks on tracking threads, but that was belittled by admin, yet praised by the community..

Post Count
    OHOI GREE. WE HAVE ANDROID PLAYERS LOCKED OUT. I started a group in group me. We have 130 members all locked out and no way get back on game. Only response gree gives us is their regular answers. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO DO NOTHING TO HELP US??. Your servers shows we are logged in but everybodys game frozes on loading picture. If you dont beelieve me, you are more than welcome to speak with us and solve this serious problem.You're invited to my new group "Android Locked Out" on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_group/18173858/nSsxsf

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have been locked out of my game since 11/23/2015. I am leader of a faction and this is severely hurting us. Only IOS can view my profile. Android's only get a swirling circle. I send a email daily to Gree but have only received initial automated response.. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared memory, even tried on a new tablet. I can start a new profile but can't access my main account.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nothing as serious as being locked out but I sent a ticket in a week ago about not receiving gold from being promoted. I was told the gold was already in my account. I never received it. If they can't fix a simple issue like that can we trust them to fix anything?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    MAJOR Bug.. Android faction Leader cannot build walls for WD events.
    EPIC Boss still not showing until game restart
    NO faction stats - Hard for leader to judge who participates in faction goals
    please add
    135 747 360
    405 337 287
    642 678 716

MARINES 381 126 987 is always looking for active members who have groupme regardless of level. Set to open so come and join. Thanks.

Post Count
    When is the unfair advantage for android players going to be stopped? If iOS players cannot use the videos for earning gold then android players should suffer the same or iOS players need to be awarded gold the even things up.

Post Count
    No problems here. Still having fun and enjoying the game as always.
    Me and my faction are looking forward to another 4 years of gameplay.

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    I give up Gree!! What bug fixes in new update,,IOS?
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

My game freezes after my first action of any kind after latest update This makes it unplayable as requires constant restart

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Not sure you folks experience these bugs:
    (1) EPIC ENEMY - when you touch free hit, both $$$ and gold disappear simultaneously. However the effect on the enemy is minimal from free hit. The game ""eats" gold during Epic Enemy events.
    (2) The energy counter lags so much that either gold or energy packs are "eaten up" when you do LTQ or counter goes "bonky".
    (3) the energy regen from units under inventory has not been correctly calculated.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PY9321a View Post
    Not sure you folks experience these bugs:
    (1) EPIC ENEMY - when you touch free hit, both $$$ and gold disappear simultaneously. However the effect on the enemy is minimal from free hit. The game ""eats" gold during Epic Enemy events.
    (2) The energy counter lags so much that either gold or energy packs are "eaten up" when you do LTQ or counter goes "bonky".
    (3) the energy regen from units under inventory has not been correctly calculated.
    I find that the less I play the less problems I run into. Gree won't fix a dang thing, they know about the issues and purposely ignore them because there still must be enough spending gold.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I find that the less I play the less problems I run into. Gree won't fix a dang thing, they know about the issues and purposely ignore them because there still must be enough spending gold.

I agree, except I can't blame THEGREE for anything.

THEGREE is, and always has been THEGREE.

If anyone has learned anything it's that THEGREE ain't never gonna DEW anything THEGREE don't wanna DEW.

I no longer play, but if you wanna enjoy ALL that THEGREE offers, tapper, tap on!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I agree, except I can't blame THEGREE for anything.

THEGREE is, and always has been THEGREE.

If anyone has learned anything it's that THEGREE ain't never gonna DEW anything THEGREE don't wanna DEW.

I no longer play, but if you wanna enjoy ALL that THEGREE offers, tapper, tap on!!

You finally pulled the plug? I'm almost there, I'm just sitting in 8 person faction with some old mostly retired players who do FL and WD whenever we like. Maybe Gree will get a good head screwed on their shoulders but i highly doubt they will.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    You finally pulled the plug? I'm almost there, I'm just sitting in 8 person faction with some old mostly retired players who do FL and WD whenever we like. Maybe Gree will get a good head screwed on their shoulders but i highly doubt they will.
    Yes, its over for this dummy. LOL

However, there are many great choices in the big, beautiful world.

I'm choosing wiser these days!!!

I been burned. LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "