Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Sorry. Wasn't online much yesterday.. Thread stuck
    Thanks dude.

If we could get an acknowledgement on each individual issue and a plan and progress report would be cool. Dont know what powers you have to communicate the issues on to dev team/CS/appropriate department and receive feedback as to where they are in the GReE machine but it is needed. If we get organised maybe they will learn and follow our lead.

Post Count
    Equipment is not showing up when awarded to Android members of my faction only IOs during the current boss FLTQ.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Atego View Post
    @andy,
    some of my iOS teammates are not able to attack on rivals base. its possible to make one Hit, but then both avatars freeze. No more action is possible and you must restart the game
    Just to add more detail to this bug.. Happens when attacking via newsfeed, or attacking a target when visiting their base via newsfeed (ios)
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 12-28-2014 at 04:48 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Thanks dude.

If we could get an acknowledgement on each individual issue and a plan and progress report would be cool. Dont know what powers you have to communicate the issues on to dev team/CS/appropriate department and receive feedback as to where they are in the GReE machine but it is needed. If we get organised maybe they will learn and follow our lead.
    I do have some lines of comms, although being the Xmas period its a little bit more hectic.. But by the great work being done on this thread, it is keeping a concise list visible and I will continue to raise this. Hopefully devs/cs will get involved

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still missing lots of equipment I gained from gltq "grinchy" on 2 accounts!!
    CS closed 3 tickets without any solution?
    And why can we not see how many of each equipment item we have in inventory?
    What's being done about the issues with missing equipment and problems with equipping the items?
    When will the people that PAID to earn this equipment see the missing items?
    Hobbsie

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Just to add more detail to this bug.. Happens when attacking via newsfeed, or attacking a target when visiting their base via newsfeed (ios)
    The game freeze immediately after I selected the rival from the Newsfeed via ATTACK Button. If i am hit the REVENGE Button, the screen changes to the enemy base and i can raid the base, but attacking the rival isnt possible. The game freezes after one hit at the rivals avatar. In this case, there is also no battle result button and all other buttons on the screen are greyed.

If i select an opponent from the Rival list, i can raid the base, but attacking the rival isnt possible. The game freezes after one hit at the rivals avatar. In this case, there is also no battle result button and all other buttons on the screen are greyed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Equipment is not showing up when awarded to Android members of my faction only IOs during the current boss FLTQ.
    I added a note about this to bug #1 as I think its probably a related issue - and the most important one to fix right now. I hope that works.

Thanks I changed the wording a bit, hopefully its more clear now and we can get some sort of feedback on all this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Still missing lots of equipment I gained from gltq "grinchy" on 2 accounts!!
    CS closed 3 tickets without any solution?
    And why can we not see how many of each equipment item we have in inventory?
    What's being done about the issues with missing equipment and problems with equipping the items?
    When will the people that PAID to earn this equipment see the missing items?
    Amen brother lol. I am in the exact same situation. My equipment stats actually dropped about 30 instead of going up 30 this fltq so I am missing roughly a net of 60 stats. On top of that all of my tickets have likewise been ignored.

Post Count
    Thanks andy2, I'm not 100% if this bug is related to linking in Android as a full shut down and restart several times cleared a couple of accounts though one is still having problems.

Sent you a pm.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Crashes

Since the 5.0 updated, crashes are more and more frequent.
    Actually I can't play the RB event. It's also hard to collect money!!!!
    I'm playing with iPad1, iOS 5.
    Will anyone solve or have I to give up spending $5-600 a month???????

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Another bug, not sure if any others have noticed , but when you get a successful double strike or triple , the 2nd and 3rd attack don't have the same army and soldier attack strength , army went down around 40 and soldier went to 1

Please devs DONT FIX THIS!!!! , rather fix my missing equipment

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar69 View Post
    Since the 5.0 updated, crashes are more and more frequent.
    Actually I can't play the RB event. It's also hard to collect money!!!!
    I'm playing with iPad1, iOS 5.
    Will anyone solve or have I to give up spending $5-600 a month???????
    Correct me if I'm wrong but both IPad1 and iOS5 are pretty old at this point right? Might this be the machine? Game is perfforming OK for me right now (not great but not as bad as it has been before). Anyone have better input?

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
    Another bug, not sure if any others have noticed , but when you get a successful double strike or triple , the 2nd and 3rd attack don't have the same army and soldier attack strength , army went down around 40 and soldier went to 1

Please devs DONT FIX THIS!!!! , rather fix my missing equipment
    To my knowledge the double/triple strike just multiplies the points/loot you get (wd, bp, cash, xp, valor etc) by x2 or x3. Its actually one attack so I'm not sure what you mean by the equipment stats go down for subsequent attacks.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but both IPad1 and iOS5 are pretty old at this point right? Might this be the machine? Game is perfforming OK for me right now (not great but not as bad as it has been before). Anyone have better input?
    So, your useful suggestion is to buy a new device?????????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Andy2, add bugs:
    1. maps are full with invisible targets. It seems that the targets from other maps. I saw standard map targets on non their maps and LTQ targets on non their maps.
    2. Game hangs when starts with message windows. I close the windows and restart the game to get in.

I have iPad2 with iOS 7.
    Last edited by Annihilator2; 12-28-2014 at 11:39 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar69 View Post
    So, your useful suggestion is to buy a new device?????????
    Eventually all technology becomes slower than it did when it was new and performs worse than the newer stuff. Thats just the way it is. I used to play on an iphone4 and the game took forever to load, when i upgraded to a iphone5s the game all of a sudden flew 10x faster. Just remember there are two components to how fast a game will run - software and hardware. The developer can only control one of those, so sorry if you don't like but I'm just saying that its a possibility.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Andy2, add bugs:
    1. maps are full with invisible targets. It seems that the targets from other maps. I saw standard map targets on non their maps and LTQ targets on non their maps.
    2. Game hangs when starts with message windows. I close the windows and restart the game to get in.
    I have also experienced the invisible targets. They are quite annoying, this is a good catch as it should definitely be up there. I added this as bug #9.

Is anyone else having problems with the game freezing on startup per #2?