Page 2 of 21 First 123412 ... Last

Hybrid View

@andy2, thanks a lot. THIS is a very good idea.

@ezmunie, same here with attacking.

@andy,
    some of my iOS teammates are not able to attack on rivals base. its possible to make one Hit, but then both avatars freeze. No more action is possible and you must restart the game

Quote Originally Posted by Atego View Post
    @andy,
    some of my iOS teammates are not able to attack on rivals base. its possible to make one Hit, but then both avatars freeze. No more action is possible and you must restart the game
    I added it to main post as bug #8. Please correct me if anything I wrote is incorrect or needs clarification. If anyone else is experiencing this please post to confirm. Thanks.

New bug- freezing in raids

I started a thread with this and have confirmation from several other players as well as the probable cause...

This just started happening (to me), and recently started...
    When attacking a player (not a building), the game freezes (rival profile, to my base, clipboard and gunsights all dimmed out) but can click on top icons (gold, energy, etc) with normal action. Have to restart game to continue.
    Occurring on 2 iOS devices (iPad mini 16gb 8.1.2 and ipad 3 64gb 8.1.2)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ezing-in-raids

Couldn't help but notice Gree hasn't acknowledged any of their problems. We all know that these problems have been going on longer than the date they were actually officially posted. What gives? Thought gree was trying to work with the mods. Seems not.

Games flushes everytime i attack anything.

Everytime I attack any npc the friggen games flushes and I have to reboot the game. This is getting really bad!! Iphone 4 Ready to dump this game and try something else

Equipment is BS

U know what else is a bug, when players are attacking during the WDE..but are losing with this equipment crap even though all stats, AND equip is sometimes higher. It has completely ruined the game. Please do away wit the equipment..Thanks, a lot of players are talking about quitting unless otherwise

Why can I start a thread

I want to stat a faction requirement thread but I can make one.

Having trouble starting new threads.

Gree needs to make android look like IOS. Does any other android user agree

haven't been able to get more than 150 characters to any wall for 5 or 6 months now. most of my faction has the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by pgexp View Post
    haven't been able to get more than 150 characters to any wall for 5 or 6 months now. most of my faction has the same problem.
    Same problem very annoying you can't post a serious msg. Makes coping info to MW chat users very problematic. Leaving MW and using a chat app is a must

I have been locked out of my game since 11/23/2015. I am leader of a faction and this is severely hurting us. Only IOS can view my profile. Android's only get a swirling circle. I send a email daily to Gree but have only received initial automated response.. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared memory, even tried on a new tablet. I can start a new profile but can't access my main account.

Quote Originally Posted by Atego View Post
    @andy,
    Just to add more detail to this bug.. Happens when attacking via newsfeed, or attacking a target when visiting their base via newsfeed (ios)
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 12-28-2014 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post

Just to add more detail to this bug.. Happens when attacking via newsfeed, or attacking a target when visiting their base via newsfeed (ios)
    The game freeze immediately after I selected the rival from the Newsfeed via ATTACK Button. If i am hit the REVENGE Button, the screen changes to the enemy base and i can raid the base, but attacking the rival isnt possible. The game freezes after one hit at the rivals avatar. In this case, there is also no battle result button and all other buttons on the screen are greyed.

If i select an opponent from the Rival list, i can raid the base, but attacking the rival isnt possible. The game freezes after one hit at the rivals avatar. In this case, there is also no battle result button and all other buttons on the screen are greyed.