Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW - Page 13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    I read these forums daily but all i see is closed or no respose from moderators on anything actually being fixed or updates on progress.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    a msg keeps saying check this new game but its always blank.

ranks are saying get negative points to rank up and get less to go up again.

game freezes and force closes when go rival and raid then post comments.

game freezes and force closes when use news list to msg

game f and fc when go to fac and try see teams stats or comments.

etc etc.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So, with this new MW update 5.0.4, my Specials Tab in Inventory has been wiped out, completely blank! I assume my stuff is still in the database as my coils for this current temp unit are still showing in the world domination screen, as are others. But, I can't see anything, blank screen. Health packs? Energy Refills? Stamina refills? I hear from my team Gree gave some of these plus gold this morning. I've not got any of that either.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There's a bug in the Alliance section of the game. I can cause the game to crash 100% of the time simply by doing these two things:

1. Click Menu -> More -> Add Allies -> VIP -> Get VIP Status
    2. Click Menu -> More -> Add Allies -> VIP -> Invite All

If I click Invite All, it does send the invite prior to the game closing. I am unable to successfully get VIP Status though.

I have the game on two iOS devices, one running iOS 8.1.3 and the other running the iOS 8.3 beta with both exhibiting the same behavior.

I'd like a workaround, if possible, because I want to get my account to have 500 allies.

Post Count
    Ok re specials, if you do not update the app from the app store the server push does not hide your specials. But if you update your app and then get the server push your specials are blank. They are still there just hidden in the specials tab.

Yes they are also visible under the special tab in the store however they are not deployable from there.

Also Scratchers are now broken across the board, the bonus shows as 0/0 if it's a unit with no unit graphic.

In terms of 'fixed' bugs in latest app update.

Attacking a rival from the Newsfeed while playing a linked Android account still freezes the game. Attack registers but app needs to be closed and restarted.

I do not see a noticable increase in loading speed on any IOS device, iPad 2, iPhone 5 or iPhone 6.

Scratchers are broken, unit awards display as 0/0 and no graphic after server push has loaded on either updated or previous app versions.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    What about the targets on mission maps that it wont let me hit to finish the level!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    please post and start confirming all of the bugs from the new update. i will go through them and add asap. I need to add epic boss to here as well and I'm aware of it. Not sure why tho but gree seems to be allergic to this post. What happened to fighting to get answers to the issues in the game?

Post Count
    Emir Island map is bugged in that you can't hit two of the ships to advance the map.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    lemmy post ur code on the forums and rivals comments and save ur gold.

still no missions or anything showing up on newest update.

Post Count
    Defence stats are reported roughly 20% lower on iOS compared to Android - easily seen if you transfer a game between devices. I have no idea whether this has a real impact on defence or is just a display issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Amazing new units for PvE goals! Be sure to check out the final prize!*
    * Please note that those players who have already completed these goals will still be awarded these new prizes.
    The prizes for completed PvE goals are still missing. For example I am well past the emir island goals but have not got the Overclocked Shilka (G) or the +1 energy regen bonus that goes with it. (And before anyone asks, yes I am aware that these prizes are for completing individual goals, not just for completing a map level.)

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How is it possible that a lvl 118 has 1000 Advance Assault Ships?

I'm tired of fighting against factions that cheat. If it's not units in the hands of those who haven't earned them, it's bots that search opponents' teams during the war and give name and stats of the opposing teams. If you really wanted to make it fair, your programmers could insert a script so nothing could be searched.

Your guys need to delete all advance assault ships that shouldn't be in the possession of those who have not reached the Apollo Ops rank, and ban the cheaters. It's not teaching them a darn thing to allow it to happen. And it's not fair to those who don't cheat to win.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think I'm going to allow my faction to sit out the next war until Gree decides to do something with the cheaters in this game.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The amount collected from money buildings no longer matches the amount shown when saving to the vault.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same here. When I click on GET VIP STATUS, the game shuts down. It's been that way for a month and the latest update didn't fix it. I dropped allies to raid easier but I am faction defense leader and now I can't get back to 500 allies. Why is it taking so long to fix this? I have sent several trouble tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmywinks View Post
    There's a bug in the Alliance section of the game. I can cause the game to crash 100% of the time simply by doing these two things:

1. Click Menu -> More -> Add Allies -> VIP -> Get VIP Status
    2. Click Menu -> More -> Add Allies -> VIP -> Invite All

If I click Invite All, it does send the invite prior to the game closing. I am unable to successfully get VIP Status though.

I have the game on two iOS devices, one running iOS 8.1.3 and the other running the iOS 8.3 beta with both exhibiting the same behavior.

I'd like a workaround, if possible, because I want to get my account to have 500 allies.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    game force closes on raiding everyone.