Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No official feedback from GReE on any of these. Geeze, you can take a horse to water but you sure cant make it drink

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I can assure you, once the Xmas and new years annual leaves are over I will keep raising it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    I can assure you, once the Xmas and new years annual leaves are over I will keep raising it.
    You are a humble god

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Units won from scratchers do not show up for recycling on both platforms. They're in my inventory, but when I go to recycle them, they don't show up.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JB5 View Post
    Units won from scratchers do not show up for recycling on both platforms. They're in my inventory, but when I go to recycle them, they don't show up.
    I cant imagine why 1)this makes sense considering these units are value-less and 2)this deserved a response more than any of the issues listed here, but they actually responded and said this was working as designed.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    I cant imagine why 1)this makes sense considering these units are value-less and 2)this deserved a response more than any of the issues listed here, but they actually responded and said this was working as designed.
    Doesn't make sense to me either, and no this is definitely not as big of a deal as other issues with the game nowadays. I haven't been around much through the holidays so I missed the response. So thank you for the info. Not surprising at all that something doesn't work as advertised, yet works as designed. Lol.

Lurker
    Post Count

"Weight"

I'd like to know if anyone is working on frequent crashes. MW is too heavy!!!!!

Thank you in advance.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar69 View Post
    I'd like to know if anyone is working on frequent crashes. MW is too heavy!!!!!

Thank you in advance.
    I agree, my iPad crashes if I visit more than a dozen or so bases

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Under display, sometimes after you raid someone, the help instructions are automatically loaded, which takes 15-30secs, long enough for the opposing player to collect if he is quick enough.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    When is the next iOS update?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    So do you know much vacation gree employees get for Christmas vacation? Most of these issues have been around for weeks if not a month or more and apparantly they arent even important enough to have one person come on during the holidays and give us a status. I want to work there if you get a month of vacation at once, never need to work weekends and dont need to be held accountable for your work.

Lurker
    Post Count

Ios

Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    I can confirm what you say about rankings, but not the top bullet or third bullet. Is anyone else having those issues? I'd like them to be confirmed by multiple sources before they get put on here, the list will be long enough as it is.

For now I added the part about the rank symbols under improvements.

That being said if anyone has any ideas to make this better lets see what we can do.
    Can't copy and paste since 5.0 upgrade

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    New bug- freezing in raids

I started a thread with this and have confirmation from several other players as well as the probable cause...

This just started happening (to me), and recently started...
    When attacking a player (not a building), the game freezes (rival profile, to my base, clipboard and gunsights all dimmed out) but can click on top icons (gold, energy, etc) with normal action. Have to restart game to continue.
    Occurring on 2 iOS devices (iPad mini 16gb 8.1.2 and ipad 3 64gb 8.1.2)

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ezing-in-raids

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Alliance Defense Boost is not showing in perm Bonus profile screen on android. I have ticketed gree for the past month and still will not acknowledge the problem exist, just reload game. Their latest reply doesn't admit a problem, just that it is a display error and will be next in a future update.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    When attacking from the rival list on iOS, MW freezes on the sliding splash screen. attacking from the base is ok for me.