GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My connection is much better now. thank you!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Fix the news feed. Mine shows one guy attacked me 78 times getting $300k each time. Then the total finally shows and he got 3606000.

Meanwhile, I have post after post after post of attacks. It seems to be posting the same attack 4 times. It's frustrating that most of my news feed is full of "*** put you in triage and snatched $300500! Battle back..." and Hold the line! **** came, saw, and conquered, and took $..." and "You couldn't fend off an attack from **** and you're out $..."

Enough already! I don't need to read it 78 times!
    I agree this needs fixing. Yes the number of duplicate posts is annoying but more annoying is while playing if attacked or raided the "red alert" alarm goes off and off and off. Also the fact that the messages on the list are cut off so you can't tell how much was stolen, so basically is is a wasted useless message.. it would be good if the text was scrollable or multi line so one could read the whole message.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    have to exit restart on every rb hit or pa.

says i have one hit or full yet constant unknown errors and only way to hit is rxit restart or wait for force close restart.

many others have same issue... most people cant even hit bosses as u made them too high. it needs to be lowered or old boss back.

anyways it does it on all days tkr boss event.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    cannot visit any allies or members off fac members list or allies list... constant force closes everytime.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    can only raid one base in the entire game.

try visit anyone game force closes.

have to try multiple times to get to the one base that hits me everyday so is only one on my news list.

force closes at least 3-4 times can take 40 mins to keep restart game before this one base loads and then it force closes on first hit.

then restart.. re visit and can hit 40+ before it force closes again.. if i press any menus it force closes sooner.

so basically it takes an hour to do 40-50 hits on one base. very tiring. but phew thank you at least i have one base that works.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Was just doing iltq when I got a server error game resync and when it did I went from 190b atk to 163b atk and 160b def to 113b def. anyone else having problems like this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    FL bug: faction just completed 12/15 faction but not registered - no splash screen, no prize and Goals folder still showing 12/15 as the next goal.

Apologies if this has been reported before - it wasn't in the list on the first page of this thread.

Lurker
    Main Game
    War of Nations
    Post Count
    I saw that confirmation of gold transactions was on the table on the first page of the thread, I think this has been added now in the update before last

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFalcon555 View Post
    I saw that confirmation of gold transactions was on the table on the first page of the thread, I think this has been added now in the update before last
    Not for energy refills afaik.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This thread is funny. Just keeps on giving!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    This thread is funny. Just keeps on giving!
    Yes sir, funny it is.
    There are MANY givers, and one great TAKER!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm not sure is this has been mentioned before, but there needs to be a confirmation of reset timer on case events. Its taken 15 gold 3 times now as I have accidentally touched it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    I'm not sure is this has been mentioned before, but there needs to be a confirmation of reset timer on case events. Its taken 15 gold 3 times now as I have accidentally touched it.
    Well Gree didn't accidentally put it there.. That's their master plan

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    New update unable to raid..game locks up then crashes..android tablet

Post Count
    Faction has just been screwed again. Got lvl 10 war points by a good 20 mil but didn't get it awarded. Second time it's happened in this war alone! Why are wins and scores not registering?