GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Game has severe lag and freezes during Frontline. Not able to collect, raid, attack or anything. When the frontline war is over, then it picks up and no more lag or freezing. This needs to be addressed.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Fix the news feed. Mine shows one guy attacked me 78 times getting $300k each time. Then the total finally shows and he got 3606000.

Meanwhile, I have post after post after post of attacks. It seems to be posting the same attack 4 times. It's frustrating that most of my news feed is full of "*** put you in triage and snatched $300500! Battle back..." and Hold the line! **** came, saw, and conquered, and took $..." and "You couldn't fend off an attack from **** and you're out $..."

Enough already! I don't need to read it 78 times!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Might have been reported but some early goals can't be completed.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Defense stats, defense stats, defense stats. Raid/attack results value is 30% - 50% lower than what is show in profile view. I checked 30 different players. Every single one had the error.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Awards for Frontline were handed out before the final war. Positions were erroneously given and gold was spent in the last hour for placement that did not count. Need a refund or rearward the final prizes correctly.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No free videos on iphone 5 since last update. Please get this fixed. thanks

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Now when I click to beat the elite, those attacks take away energy from world domination energy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyshuz View Post
    Now when I click to beat the elite, those attacks take away energy from world domination energy.
    You mean "epic boss"?
    Yeah, the health bar is shared.

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    A simple fix it's just too fire the people that need to be fired. these repeat bugs and glitches are coming from one area only in the company. It is obvious that they have major issues with code. Recruit and hire the right people. Shut the game down for 24 hours and fix the problems. I guarantee if you fix the problems you would have more people playing and more people coming back and your revenues would start to increase.

C'mon how many times do you put gas in a broken car before you realize it's not going anywhere
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Post Count
    Hmm so what's up guys? Did gree find the problem causing this mess?

Ok here is my current speculation on what is going bad. At first I thought it was Game Centre or someone putting back some bad code from 4.5.x but after some testing I am beginning to suspect the database scan on login that was installed to catch the cheaters snagging those units that they were not supposed to have. Why do I suspect this?

It has to do with annomolies showing up when doing missions, and then missions not showing up after completing a level. Btw for a brief time I was able to unblock the missions not showing up by doing others in the list such as clearing a level. However this is also now broken.

In any event it feels like this could be one issue. Also linking is broken. If I log out of my primary account and then to a secondary then try to go back everything is locked out. Consistantly. Now this could be connected to the above in that the database is getting for lack of a better term confused er well corrupted and this is invoking the cheater finder to toss a lockout.

In any event the game as it is appears to be pretty much unplayable at this point though I am somewhat curious as to how SUPu is able to continue on or are they all on android? Is this because they have some inside information allowing them to get overcome these fresh problems or are they just really lucky... Hmmmm

The other problem is that the database cannot handle all of the different events/missions taking place simultaneously something the players have repeatedly complained about but dutifully ignored. Perhaps this is just pointing out that the base game engine has had enough...

Granted at this point for some/many due to the unreliability of linking or just even logging in it seems that participating or being able to participate in WD is a crap shoot and therefore not worth declaring only to find out that you are screwed.

One last thought on linking, one of the reasons for creating this was to provide a work around for players that had accounts on old IOS and Android devices that will eventually be orphaned as the operating systems evolve. On IOS that is likely anyone not supporting IOS 8 or newer....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    major fix to all solutions for Gree!!!

HIRE A PROGRAMMER WHO KNOWS HOW TO PROGRAM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    List is outdated - a lot of these have actually been fixed...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    How about bug #14?

Gree needs to make android look like IOS. Does any other android user agree

Amen i agree 100%