Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Hybrid View

Post Count
    Number 8 under improvements and game hanging on startup message windows is a splash screen failing to load its graphic, probably the one about purchasing old LE buildings for a limited time. Tapping where the action button is or where the X is will cause the game to proceed.

Add:
    PvP: iOS - Along with Bugs #8 - some iOS accounts are completely unable to attack in PvP. The game hangs on the screen where the doors come together and never completes the attack cycle. The only way to proceed is to force close the app and relaunch it. It may be a once in a while issue for some, but for a few people on my team it's every time and PvP has been broken entirely for them since 5.0 was released.

Raid Boss: Global - Sometimes the server doesn't seem to recognize that a boss has been completed and forces the 2hr time clock to run all the way down before proceeding. It doesn't show up any longer under the "select boss" tab, and the summon button for that level boss remains missing from the summon tab. After the 2 hour clock runs out, the completion splash screen appears, and the summon button for that level reappears.

WD Leaderboard: Global - The points and positions shown on the leaderboard before and after the final battle are not consistent. In our final battle we faced a team who was ranked 3 spots below us going in, and both of us fought hard. We won the battle with more points than them, yet somehow they finished the event ranked 3 spots above us even though they were ranked below us before the final battle and we added more points to the board than they did. It's as though the leaderboard credited them with our points and us with theirs.

Building Construction: iOS - New building construction sometimes continues to appear as still being under construction even though it's complete, even with restarting the app. Tapping on the building shows it as level 1 with xx:xx time remaining until collection and has the upgrade button, and tapping the upgrade button and starting a new upgrade causes it to show correctly. Other than doing an upgrade, the only way to get it to appear correctly is to wait until it's ready to collect, then collecting it will update the graphic to appear correctly.

Equipment Inventory: Global - was this on the list? We need a way to see in our inventory how many of each equipment piece we have for our army.

Edit 1:
    Raiding: iOS (global?) when raiding another player, veiwing their profile showed they have 6.3B defense, but when actually raiding a building the results show they have only 4.1B defense. Yes, composites factory was in tact.
    Last edited by Kefa; 12-29-2014 at 10:16 AM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Add:
    PvP: ...

Raid Boss: ...

WD Leaderboard: ...

Building Construction: ...

Equipment Inventory: ...

Edit 1:
    Raiding: ...
    PvP: I added to the description that it is impossible now for some.

Raid Boss: I added this as bug 11, other people have reported as well so that is plenty for confirmation.

WD: anyone else noticed this? I wouldn't be surprised but I haven't noticed it or heard anyone else mention it. I think we may need screenshots in oder to add it.

Building Construct: I think this is covered under Improvement 7 already.

Raiding: anyone notice this one as well? That seems like too big of a difference to be explained by allies or any other known difference between attacking and raiding.

PS Gree, you have been glaringly absent from forums for over a week, support staff has not answered many tickets in over a week too, support has been non existent. We deserve a complete status on all of these issues ASAP.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Building Construct: I think this is covered under Improvement 7 already.
    It's a bug, not an improvement request, and what I am referring to is new construction, not an upgrade, and does not fix itself when leaving your base and returning.

If the list is "comprehensive" and a community effort, then who gets to decide which bugs deserve to be included in the list, and which don't? You alone?

Regarding the stats issue during raiding, I could post screen shots, but that would be against tos.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It's a bug, not an improvement request, and what I am referring to is new construction, not an upgrade, and does not fix itself when leaving your base and returning.

If the list is "comprehensive" and a community effort, then who gets to decide which bugs deserve to be included in the list, and which don't? You alone?

Regarding the stats issue during raiding, I could post screen shots, but that would be against tos.
    Improvement might not be the right word for me to have used. I'm trying to keep the top list to be major bugs that affect gameplay in a fairly serious way. The bottom list is more improvements or glitches that can be annoying but don't have a major impact on the progress a player makes.

While I suppose since its my post I do technically make a call right now as to where stuff goes, I'm doing my best. Ideally this would have been something done by a gree employee. There are so many issues out there that I'm trying to keep the list as neat and compact as possible. I did change the wording to that improvement 7 to hopefully better encompass what you describe, if you still feel strongly that it should be moved up I will do so without further question, again my reasons thus far are above, but Id rather make it a list that represents everyone.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    this happens to me all the time. I'm on iPhone 6 and iPad mini. both with the latest IOS. thats why i haven't done PvP ever since the game was upgraded. i have another account on Android (Samsung S5) and its not having problems.

Add:
    PvP: iOS - Along with Bugs #8 - some iOS accounts are completely unable to attack in PvP. The game hangs on the screen where the doors come together and never completes the attack cycle. The only way to proceed is to force close the app and relaunch it. It may be a once in a while issue for some, but for a few people on my team it's every time and PvP has been broken entirely for them since 5.0 was released.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Building Construction: iOS - New building construction sometimes continues to appear as still being under construction even though it's complete, even with restarting the app. Tapping on the building shows it as level 1 with xx:xx time remaining until collection and has the upgrade button, and tapping the upgrade button and starting a new upgrade causes it to show correctly. Other than doing an upgrade, the only way to get it to appear correctly is to wait until it's ready to collect, then collecting it will update the graphic to appear correctly.
    Confirmed. Building new building and upgrading does not confirm action. Upgrading building icon still shows when upgrade is complete. New building completion does not confirm and still shows construction until I leave my base and come back.