GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    ever since gree was stupid enough to change the wd data its been force closing every hit on every crappy wd.

GREE STOP BREAKING THE CRAPPY GAME. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABT PROGRAMMING. SELL IT TO SOMEONE WHO DOES.

another major bug that wont ever get fixed.

Banned
    Post Count
    Do you really think gree cares anymore. They could give 2 s h i t s about its customers.

Yea gree still sucks

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This list is even longer than the list of problems my ex had with me!
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am getting an error message saying "cannot reach server. Please check your internet connection and try again" when I try to buy advance typhoon. Why can't I get my advance typhoon?!?!? Fix your mess GREE!

Quote Originally Posted by beerandbones22 View Post
    The advance typhoon isn't in my army and it should be. Thru recycle I used filter attack army and sorted lowest to highest My lowest unit is advance assault ship the advance typhoon should show in my army as it has higher stats. This is not a display glitch because when I buy the plane it doesn't move my stats at all. There are other units with higher stats that are also not listed as in my army and I always assumed that is was a display glitch but now I know that's not the case. You might want to look into why the top 3000 units in people's armys isn't the top 3000 units in their inventory.

Post Count
    haven't been able to get more than 150 characters to any wall for 5 or 6 months now. most of my faction has the same problem.

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Not a big problem but anyway...

If you tap Menu/Store/Expansion with no landexpansions left to buy the game waits for you to tap outside your border which you cant... Only way is to restart the app.

As I said, no biggy but still it happens sometimes....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pgexp View Post
    haven't been able to get more than 150 characters to any wall for 5 or 6 months now. most of my faction has the same problem.
    Same problem very annoying you can't post a serious msg. Makes coping info to MW chat users very problematic. Leaving MW and using a chat app is a must

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Epic boss daily goal timers are late by an hour on day two and probably going to be the same today. Fix it by tomorrow!. That what professionals would do

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not yet confirmed as an issue, but it seems the support system has a bug with not delivering emails regarding tickets.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Lurker
    Post Count
    For some reason, I can no longer travel to, or raid other bases. I also can't seem to sell certain items on my base. It seems like all kinds of little issues are popping up and are making this game almost unplayable.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Not yet confirmed as an issue, but it seems the support system has a bug with not delivering emails regarding tickets.
    I just got a "How would you rate the support you received?" message without receiving an answer to my question, but i see in my invetory that it has been fixed...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    I just got a "How would you rate the support you received?" message without receiving an answer to my question, but i see in my invetory that it has been fixed...
    I just hope you aren't being "disingenuous".
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    about the rating i should give or about me saying i didn't receive an answer?
    i never rate support, i would almost always rate to 0

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    On point....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ju100 View Post
    Got the helpdesk email 5 hours after the rating message... weird...