Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW - Page 19

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    4 Gold transactions There are no confirmation buttons for most transactions and some of the purchase buttons are placed in locations that many people accidentally touch such as popups that appear upon start-up. Yes Both Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide. 12/26/2014

Any update please? Seven Months is way too long for a fix.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    N
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    4 Gold transactions There are no confirmation buttons for most transactions and some of the purchase buttons are placed in locations that many people accidentally touch such as popups that appear upon start-up. Yes Both Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide. 12/26/2014

Any update please? Seven Months is way too long for a fix.
    Just in case you missed it, all of the Community Managers were fired a few days ago, along with a ton of their coworkers. We won't be hearing anything from anyone at GREE anytime soon, if ever.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Too bad they didn't fire the trolls along with them, but I guess the best employees are always the first to go

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    , but I guess the best employees are always the first to go
    and yet you're still here sump

Post Count
    Not having all the indi goal pop-ups is a big improvement.

Also the lag time is down. I've noticed my deploys are being added to the node I'm hitting approx 5 seconds before they are actually depleted from the "deploys pending" counter.

There's still a lag, but nowhere near as bad as it was.

Keep up the good work GREE team.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Not having all the indi goal pop-ups is a big improvement.

Also the lag time is down. I've noticed my deploys are being added to the node I'm hitting approx 5 seconds before they are actually depleted from the "deploys pending" counter.

There's still a lag, but nowhere near as bad as it was.

Keep up the good work GREE team.
    I'm glad it's all hunky dory for you. Lag is still a big problem here. At least 4 minutes to deploy 150 units. Keep up good work gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I fought one battle this FL on an iPhone 4s with minimal space. With the reward pop ups it took me just under 3 minutes to drop all 250. It really is strange how all over the place the lag is.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anyone having issues logging in? All it says is cannot connect to server on my phone, iOS 8.4 (was working fine 5 hours ago), have deleted and reinstalled several times but same thing. Other gree games work and it's still working on other iOS devices but only problem is that they are not as portable!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    After numerous tickets happening on 4 different accounts on iOS...hitting targets with green arrow doing LTQ missions there is always that little ghost target from another map that follows them around and you end up hitting by mistake because they should not be there in the first place and BAM energy gone on a NpC's not even on that map...reply from gree was which map?? My reply all of them...if anyone over there at gree actually play this game go on a map and tap around in empty places and see if you can get these ghost targets to appear.once you do on iOS do not know if this happens on droid...hit the f..er and watch your energy disappear...with all this tapping you lose a **** load of energy on these ghost targets from other maps during an LTQ..please someone at gree look into this it is a real pain in the ass and very frustrating when doing LTQ...thank you

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    yes most maps have invisible targets and maps like sus village...docks..high m vill and so flipping annoying as everything is a flpping target hit bottom left and top right gets hit.

Articulate Author Paisthecoolest's Avatar
    Post Count
    Here is an issue: you just started a faction limited-time quest without the faction part. Nice work
    Health Regeneration: -30% (7/7)
    Ground Attack: 35% (7/7) Ground Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Air Attack: 35% (7/7) Air Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Infantry Attack: 35% (7/7) Infantry Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Sea Attack: 35% (7/7) Sea Defense: 30% (7/7)
    Building Output: 35% (7/7) Building Defense: 35% (7/7)
    Guild +40 (20/20) Old Skool Pigs: 156958010

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Not sure if anyone that really could pass these glitches on to the crew of Gree is reading but posting just in case...

Desalination plant cant be upgraded beyond lv10 as all the other cashbuildings...

Not a big problem but a glitch I noticed...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I didn't read every post here so sorry if this is a rerun as this issue is several months old and ongoing. Most of the new units that are in the store refuse to be acquired when a purchase is attempted. It makes no difference whether they cost game cash or valor stars. All I can do is window shopping. Please make it so that they come into my inventory when I try to buy them.

Post Count
    Matchups were much better this time.
    We were able to coordinated with other factions and get lots of Legendary matchups.

Keep up the good work Team GREE.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Matchups were much better this time.
    We were able to coordinated with other factions and get lots of Legendary matchups.

Keep up the good work Team GREE.
    Yes. Keep the good work killing this game and all your other titles, Gree, lol! This guy is completely delusional or working for Gree.