GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My faction unlocked the +2 Energy Regen, but none of my accts have actually received the temp bonus. Please check this out.

thanks

Post Count
    have to log out log back in for in to activate?
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thank you!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    game force closes when raid and when go forums to msg a player.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 02-25-2015 at 04:51 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My Specials Tab in Inventory is completely blank on all my iOS devices after latest update. OK on Droid. Would like to use allies to increase them but can not do that from any other screen. I did delete MW and re-installed but still does not work.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    I dont have any personal map missions under the goals folder that use energy. The only items I have are things like build X number of buildings, force degredation XXX or upgrade some building. This has been going on for some time. Sent in a Ticket and got the usual, 'we know about the sutution. Working on it. Thanks for your understanding'. I do get the map missions specific to each new war area but many time these give useless units. I would prefer to be able to kill the "boss" on each map and get that unit. Anyone else have this issue? BTW, only on iOS, my droid account is fine.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    When will we iOS players be able to attack from news feed again? It is still freezing up and I have to restart my game.

thanks

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My game still lags and freezes when Frontline is active, in and out of the war room.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I still have trouble hitting targets on map missions.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Great effort Andy2! Can anyone from gree confirm which ones they are looking at (I mean genuinely looking at developing a solution for).

Cheers

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WWW View Post
    Android. The recycling procedure doesn't remove recycled units from the list of displayed units, despite the fact that correctly decreases their counters. As the result if all units are sold the unit image is still displayed (albeit without the number of pieces), and it is possible to select it again and again in subsequent recycling, until the app is restarted (what cleans up the garbage).
    The bug causes increase of the time of subsequent operations (because the longer list of recycled units the more time takes selection of the next unit for recycling), and of course waste of time for null ops if user doesn't ignore "ghost" unit.
    This bug wasn't entered into the list of bugs. Is it so unimportant?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WWW View Post
    This bug wasn't entered into the list of bugs. Is it so unimportant?
    I must have missed it, but I just updated the front page with a number of bugs including this one. I must admit that because Gree seems to ignore this page and any plea we have for communication it makes it a bit disheartening. If they were to actively comment on the page I would keep it much more up to date. I will try and do a better job adding issues though, so please keep posting them.. Who knows maybe one day a gree employee will actually want to communicate with us on the bugs in the game we are telling them about and they are ignoring.

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Is the 32 bit interger issue being addressed. My artic mining rig is stopped at level 13. Level 14 payout maxes out at the interger number. I'm on iOS. Level 12 to level 13 was a 600 million increase level 13 to level 14 is only 200 million due to the interger so therefore making any level increase after that useless
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The vip invite allies and become vip option both crash my iOS brand new iPad air2.I experience this same problem. Even today.

Another perplexing problem is the inability to select and attack some map mission goal targets. I'm stuck and apparently so are many others on a variety of maps. Ticket submitted but auto-closed. I really don't know why I keep submitting myself to this torture. Before Christmas I was unable to play for more than a month but gave GREE a chance. I kinda had too because I'm leader of a faction. Sealords. The constant bugs are getting old. Won't be long before my two gold spending accounts go bye-bye.

Go ahead guys...just waiting for the snide comments cause I spend real money on this BS.
    Last edited by Ronbo; 03-01-2015 at 01:33 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallfish View Post
    I still have trouble hitting targets on map missions.
    Glad I'm not the only one. Many more are stuck too.