Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

I have long thought this has been something MW needs. Unfortunately Gree mods/devs don't seem to want to do it so my hope is that we as players can band together and put together a comprehensive list of all issues that we are having in the game. The hopes would be that it will help in order to 1) cut down on the number of posts about bugs and 2) be a 'one stop shop' for Gree to come and get a list of all the issues that need their attention. We long go weeks after reporting an issue without hearing anything back on here or via the ticket system. Hopefully this makes it easier and forces them to finally listen.

Please post here with any issues you are having that arent already on the list, or any changes to the status of the issue/needed improvement. Hopefully you think its a worthwhile idea and I promise to read every post and keep the front post updated with as much data as possible.

BUGS:
    # Category Description Confirmed on forums? Acknowledged by Gree? Platform? Status Date Added
    7 Recycling When filtering on units not in you army all boost units still appear. Yes Yes Both Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide. 12/26/2014
    8 Attacking Attacking a player from the news feed often causes a game freeze making the player have to do a hard restart. For some it is now impossible. Yes Yes IOS Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide. 12/27/2014
    9 NPCs When visiting multiple maps you can often find 'invisible' targets on maps. Many of these belong on other maps than the ones the player is located on. Yes No Both Broken - no fix in progress. 12/28/2014
    12 Epic Boss The health bar on Epic Boss does not work. yes no both Broken - no fix in progress.
    13 Stats Alliance def/defense stat does not work. Displayed stats are MUCH higher than what displays when attacked/raided. Also stats fluctuate each hit. yes no both Broken - no fix in progress.
    14 Building Output Building output appears to have an integer limit. yes no both Broken - no fix in progress.
    15 Display Every item in our special tab is now invisible. yes no both Broken - no fix in progress.
    16 VIP The VIP feature does not work and causes the user to freeze up. yes no both Broken - no fix in progress.

Improvements:
    # Category Description Acknowledged by Gree? Platform? Status Date added
    2 Display Impossible to read stats - need abbreviations/commas. yes IOS Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide . 12/26/2014
    3 Equipment Not listed anywhere which equipment you have or what your equipment stats are - doesnt really matter anymore because Gree made us pay for them and then took it away Yes Both Sounds far off still, but acknowledged. 12/26/2014
    4 Gold transactions There are no confirmation buttons for most transactions and some of the purchase buttons are placed in locations that many people accidentally touch such as popups that appear upon start-up. Yes Both Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide. 12/26/2014
    5 Display In the 'rivals' menu under 'rankings' most of the symbols for various ranks do not show up. Yes IOS Broken - no fix in progress. Gree says low priority. 12/27/2014
    6 Display In inventory under 'special' tab all items earned towards previous temp bonuses are there even if they have no current or future use. Yes IOS Broken - no fix in progress. 'considering how to change' (hint: remove them) 12/27/2014
    7 Display Collect all money feature does not show up if camped on base. If game is restarted or a base or map is visited and then players base returned to it *may* show up. The same goes for a building that has completed an upgrade or a newly constructed building. No Both Broken - no fix in progress - Gree hasn't been able to replicate. 12/28/2014
    8 Display Upon start-up the game occasionally is gray and a tap opens the store or forums - these are popups that do not display. No iOS Broken - Gree says is due to slow connections - I've gotten this and connection is fine, anyone provide more feedback?. 12/28/2014
    9 Recycling Dsiplay If you recycle all of a unit you have it will still show as having 0. Sometimes gets fixed upon restarting the game. Yes No Droid
    Last edited by andy2; 02-28-2015 at 08:00 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is what we need at the start of the sticky thread that only we the members can edit. Not the mods.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Would be appreciated if the mods could sticky this one but never edit the table. A comment as to which one they are addressing and then we adjust the table as appropriate.

You also need a column with the date the issue was raised on the table so we can see how long it's been a prob for

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Minor things here but for #3 on bugs, on Droid I see the stats but not the bonuses. But bonuses are the most important.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Would be appreciated if the mods could sticky this one but never edit the table. A comment as to which one they are addressing and then we adjust the table as appropriate.

You also need a column with the date the issue was raised on the table so we can see how long it's been a prob for
    Great ideas. Would be interesting to see just how long it actually takes when it is recorded.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The other thing most professional organisations do is have a person responsible (just one name, not department) as it means they have to champion it to completion or their rep ends up in the bin and their boss comes down on them hard haha. Once the name is assigned a timeframe is given, usually first two weeks (green zone), 2-4 week (yellow zone) 4+ week red zone and butt kickings get dished out everyday till its done.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post

I added a date column - even though some of these are old issues I just added today's date for now. As issues are brought up on this post I will make the date the first person reports it.

Also, I agree they need to list which ones they are addressing... I'm just hoping they acknowledge this at all.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sorry. Wasn't online much yesterday.. Thread stuck

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Sorry. Wasn't online much yesterday.. Thread stuck
    Thanks man, if anyone faces any issues other than the ones I initially thought of, lets add them to this list so that they have maximum visibility.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not able to copy and paste on my own wall, much less the other members of my faction.

I'd like to be able to see the symbols of our ranks under rankings on the rivals list.

Still not able to attack on rivals base. Can only raid. Can't attack rival from my news wall.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Not able to copy and paste on my own wall, much less the other members of my faction.

I'd like to be able to see the symbols of our ranks under rankings on the rivals list.

Still not able to attack on rivals base. Can only raid. Can't attack rival from my news wall.
    I can confirm what you say about rankings, but not the top bullet or third bullet. Is anyone else having those issues? I'd like them to be confirmed by multiple sources before they get put on here, the list will be long enough as it is.

For now I added the part about the rank symbols under improvements.

That being said if anyone has any ideas to make this better lets see what we can do.
    Last edited by andy2; 12-27-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @andy2, thanks a lot. THIS is a very good idea.

@ezmunie, same here with attacking.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by codys21 View Post
    Minor things here but for #3 on bugs, on Droid I see the stats but not the bonuses. But bonuses are the most important.
    I may be wrong, but I think the stats are often wrong. So you see something, but it isn't accurate. Can you confirm this, I'm happy to update that item if my wording isn't valid. We should be as specific as possible for gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @andy,
    some of my iOS teammates are not able to attack on rivals base. its possible to make one Hit, but then both avatars freeze. No more action is possible and you must restart the game

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Atego View Post
    @andy,
    some of my iOS teammates are not able to attack on rivals base. its possible to make one Hit, but then both avatars freeze. No more action is possible and you must restart the game
    I added it to main post as bug #8. Please correct me if anything I wrote is incorrect or needs clarification. If anyone else is experiencing this please post to confirm. Thanks.