Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Comprehensive List of Bugs/Issues in MW

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When attempting to reply to a message on the newsfeed it takes me to my profile-equipment page (ios)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehavana2 View Post
    When attempting to reply to a message on the newsfeed it takes me to my profile-equipment page (ios)
    From there, go to comments, then reply to message! I don't think it's a bug, just a very round the houses way of getting a message back.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have removed the following bugs as I believe they are fixed or have not heard any complaints in at least one full event. Please let me know if anyone disagrees.

Also not many new bugs have been confirmed here, please confirm they if you want them on front page. I will go through the posts this weekend and confirm any new ones if at all possible.

Removed:
    1 - Equipment stats drop when getting new equipment. And/Or Equipment doesn't show up for at all.
    2 - Unable to change equipment - server error when try to save.
    4 - Many temp boosts do not/have not worked. Example is the triple strike bonus during USA WD
    5 - There are teams in Frontline who do not get matched for the entire event.
    6 - The next action taken after completing a raid (example: hitting an NPC) appears to produce the same results as a raid (you get cash, valor, xp, bp, folders) - they show up but dont make it into your inventory.
    11 - Occasionally upon completing a boss the boss disappears but the server does not recognize the completion so teams are forced to wait until it escapes before continuing.

Improvements:
    1 - Winner lists are not being posted for WD/FL as we were promised.

It would be great to hear from Gree on the remaining list. It has been a long time, there is still a significant amount of bugs and communications is severely lacking.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    From there, go to comments, then reply to message! I don't think it's a bug, just a very round the houses way of getting a message back.
    I think it's a bug, introduced with the (now defunct) equipment. Used to work. Probably coded to go to tab 3 of the profile, when it has been moved to tab 4

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yes what ever you just changed recently,now when i click on reply from message in my news it takes me to soildier equipment in my profile..

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    approx 7 hours now since new data and i cannot hit on epic boss

the 2 characters screen comes up for less 1 second the bosses health goes down to zero immediately tho i hv not hit it and the screen exits and goes from goals lists.

exit restart game timers counting down select boss same thing hapoens.

wait for 2 hours and trigger a boss and same thing cannot hit on it as boss screen exits as if boss has been hit already.

so i assume ive beat it andvur server has not sent the reward pop up so its still trying and wont let me advance as your buggy software and servers are stuck in a loop.

ive send a ticket and updated on it but course just auto nothings back.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My epic boss is locked up and has been for the last 13 hours. When I reboot the game it shows I have one active but when I call it up it looks like it gets hit and goes down without me doing anything, but it doesn't register as a kill and it just keeps resetting once it times out and doing the same thing. I have tried opening MW on another device and it does the same thing. Any suggestions?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The health bar of the epic boss is consistently inconsistent. A pay hit sometimes barely moves the health and a 2nd pay hit can take it down

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    I have long thought this has been something MW needs. Unfortunately Gree mods/devs don't seem to want to do it so my hope is that we as players can band together and put together a comprehensive list of all issues that we are having in the game. The hopes would be that it will help in order to 1) cut down on the number of posts about bugs and 2) be a 'one stop shop' for Gree to come and get a list of all the issues that need their attention. We long go weeks after reporting an issue without hearing anything back on here or via the ticket system. Hopefully this makes it easier and forces them to finally listen.

Please post here with any issues you are having that arent already on the list, or any changes to the status of the issue/needed improvement. Hopefully you think its a worthwhile idea and I promise to read every post and keep the front post updated with as much data as possible.

BUGS:
    # Category Description Confirmed on forums? Acknowledged by Gree? Platform? Status Date Added
    3 Display Unable to see stats and bonuses of units in goal screens or popups. Yes Yes Droid To be fixed in upcoming build... no ETA, please provide. 12/26/2014
    7 Recycling When filtering on units not in you army all boost units still appear. Yes Yes Both Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide. 12/26/2014
    8 Attacking Attacking a player from the news feed often causes a game freeze making the player have to do a hard restart. For some it is now impossible. Yes Yes IOS Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide. 12/27/2014
    9 NPCs When visiting multiple maps you can often find 'invisible' targets on maps. Many of these belong on other maps than the ones the player is located on. Yes No Both Broken - no fix in progress. 12/28/2014
    10 Frontline The last war of each and every Frontline event the servers go haywire and it is very hard to see faction scores and who is holding nodes. Scores go up and down and freeze, game is difficult. Yes No Both Broken - no fix in progress. 12/28/2014

Improvements:
    # Category Description Acknowledged by Gree? Platform? Status Date added
    2 Display Impossible to read stats - need abbreviations/commas. yes IOS Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide . 12/26/2014
    3 Equipment Not listed anywhere which equipment you have or what your equipment stats are Yes Both Sounds far off still, but acknowledged. 12/26/2014
    4 Gold transactions There are no confirmation buttons for most transactions and some of the purchase buttons are placed in locations that many people accidentally touch such as popups that appear upon start-up. Yes Both Broken - fix in progress - no ETA, please provide. 12/26/2014
    5 Display In the 'rivals' menu under 'rankings' most of the symbols for various ranks do not show up. Yes IOS Broken - no fix in progress. Gree says low priority. 12/27/2014
    6 Display In inventory under 'special' tab all items earned towards previous temp bonuses are there even if they have no current or future use. Yes IOS Broken - no fix in progress. 'considering how to change' (hint: remove them) 12/27/2014
    7 Display Collect all money feature does not show up if camped on base. If game is restarted or a base or map is visited and then players base returned to it *may* show up. The same goes for a building that has completed an upgrade or a newly constructed building. No Both Broken - no fix in progress - Gree hasn't been able to replicate. 12/28/2014
    8 Display Upon start-up the game occasionally is gray and a tap opens the store. No iOS Broken - Gree says is due to slow connections - I've gotten this and connection is fine, anyone provide more feedback?. 12/28/2014
    Number 3 and 10 are now fixed on droid

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just wondering, other than recycling inventory, is there a single other thing that Gree has actually done in response to our requests? With all the crap they dish out, its hard to remember what positive moves they have made at all.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    other than recycling inventory, .
    Except it don't work right for everyone. Seems gree has trouble adding.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    can't block players on iOS.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    display issue, minor

pop up the goals list

there will be several goals, say some show "06h...." remaining and some show "2d...." remaining. scroll list down and up, some of the events will show a time, and then change, say from the 2 day one to the 6 hour time. the faster you scroll, the worse it is, being more events have the wrong time for a few seconds.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Many temp boosts have not worked for me for several months.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    Just wondering, other than recycling inventory, is there a single other thing that Gree has actually done in response to our requests? With all the crap they dish out, its hard to remember what positive moves they have made at all.
    Not sure if you'd call it positive or negative, but I'm pretty sure that the removal of the turn-based battle mechanic and the further removal of the use of equipment was done as a response to the community's outcry. Also, the reintroduction of Epic Boss, which had been eliminated, as well as all the modifications that transformed the Full Assault event into the current Frontline event.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor