Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Free Gems1!?!?!?!?!

Omg Gree you're giving everyone thousands of gems that they didn't buy!!

But what about the people who bought gems before and never got them and you never compensated.

Person A) Buys over 2,000 weeks ago and never gets them, gets told they're on their way and still hasn't received them

Person B) Buys 800 today, but was a part of the large group that doesn't get them so Gree gives them over 5,000!?!?!?

Yes this happened to many people today, great for them, but what about those who actually are owed gems they PAID FOR?
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Next you'll be wanting rational and logical thinking. Where does it end? LOL!

You got your gems + free gems and you're complaining!!?? This guy... smh...

I know that feeling , Legit .... GREE must give an acceptable compensation for this

Hey regret he probably wouldn't post if he got them now would he. I agree tho. Some people I know got rewarded gems they already recieved and spent, others didn't get any gems in the first place after buying and got bo compensation either.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    I actually did not... not sure where you got that idea

Gree has owed me well over 4,000 gems for months, always coming with some excuse why I can't get them. Then I see people getting thousands of gems for free. So actually I am the opposite, I didn't get the gems I paid for OR free gems.

Oh and my video button has been gone for 3 months.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

I concur. I've see several that didn't buy any gems, and then recieved anywhere from 375 to 1800 each in "compensation".

Not saying that compensation isn't due, but where is the fairness?

I didn't get some gems a while back and was told by customer not support that they did not have authority to give me my gems or any compensation! Awesome customer support!

Quote Originally Posted by B Legit View Post
    Omg Gree you're giving everyone thousands of gems that they didn't buy!!

But what about the people who bought gems before and never got them and you never compensated.

Person A) Buys over 2,000 weeks ago and never gets them, gets told they're on their way and still hasn't received them

Person B) Buys 800 today, but was a part of the large group that doesn't get them so Gree gives them over 5,000!?!?!?

Yes this happened to many people today, great for them, but what about those who actually are owed gems they PAID FOR?
    Yeah, it blows. For those actually owed gems and not getting them, and seeing everyone else getting their stuff... BS. But there are also people who buy gems and the next day they have a sale. Everyone can't get everything at the discounted price. Or free. Pretty much, someone always gets screwed, and this time it seems a bit overkill with what they seem to be doing as compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    Next you'll be wanting rational and logical thinking. Where does it end? LOL!
    It never ends. Common sense isn't so common anymore, you should know that Fossil.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Yeah, I hope you're joking. Of all the people on here, Legit seems... well, legit. And there are some people who get things handled for other people, because they, you know, care, and want to see things get done, or fixed, or they're just plain nice.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

The worst part is that it can really screw up a war. You go in thinking you are prepared with a suitable plan and gems to match and next thing you know other guilds suddenly prosper by thousands of gems and the run becomes much more expensive for those that didn't get the freebies.

Havent got my gems

I have paid and got nothing so be happy without offers

Never got gems back that I lost through game crashes and also milestone rewards that were never received but I did get this -
    John Carl, Oct 29 15:45:
    Hello Chris,

Thank you for contacting Knights & Dragons support.

I understand your frustration and apologize for the technical difficulties that were experienced.

Unfortunately, we are not authorized to offer any compensation. I will pass your feedback directly to our developers for further consideration. Again, thanks for taking the time to message us.

If you have any other inquiries, please let us know. Have a nice day and thanks for gaming with us!

Regards,

John

So gems I bought but then lost through their bugs in game and they are not authorized to give them back. Kind of sounds like theft to me. And now to hear people have been compensated thousands of gems, seriously WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    The worst part is that it can really screw up a war. You go in thinking you are prepared with a suitable plan and gems to match and next thing you know other guilds suddenly prosper by thousands of gems and the run becomes much more expensive for those that didn't get the freebies.
    The other guilds suddenly prosper, and it becomes more expensive for those that didn't get it. Almost sounds like a brilliant money making scam. Give away tons of gems to people, and let those that traditionally spend money, spend even more. That is why the whales are whales. They'll spend more to stay #1, no matter what.

Hell, someone buy a PS4 and play some Destiny with me. Its way cheaper.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    Never got gems back that I lost through game crashes and also milestone rewards that were never received but I did get this -
    It sucks, and if only grees customer support would be helpfull in anyway... but really the best thing to deal with this is actually contct google. Call them and explain the case or write a complaint. They usually deal with your request really quick and refund if it is legit. Wont get you your gems or time back but atlest (some) money instead of these typical replies from support staff. Good luck to all of you!
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --