Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Video offers???

gem scam

When i try to do the actions to get free gems i dont get any. For the smaller 3+ free gems actions i get them but not for the larger ones, 20+. It is wrong to get people to pay or give details to recieve lots of gems when none come at all. Also there is no communication from the so called "Support" emails. PLEASE respond and help. I have other small game play concerns but a waste to list them if you dont respond. Otherwise it is a great addictive game. It should be called NON-SUPPORT. Now the sever keeps failing. I lose boss and arena points because it will disconnect from the server during a battle. GREE get your bloody but into gear

Quote Originally Posted by Warrick Lehmann View Post
    GREE get your bloody but into gear
    Gree doesn't controle the gems for vids, for that you need to go to Fyber http://www.fyber.com/index.html

Same

Videos are either a hit or a miss for me but mostly a miss. Sometimes they work just fine but most of the time I can watch 5 videos and only have a 1 gem payout

You should not watch them then. If you watch them (some of them really long, up to 30 seconds of your lifetime) without any reward, what's the point for the company even fixing this?

Sorry Gree, but this bug is there for how long now, 6 months? And still unfixed? You should better disable this option then until it's fixed and not misguide anyone any longer to believe there are really 'free gems' to be earned.

So 3 months later. I have still yet to get my video button back, or the gems I lost. After 4-5 tickets involving both, I was compensated 30 energy, which is about 1/20th of the actual amount I am owed. I've already given up on getting my gems, but I am baffled as to why my button is still gone. "Your account was flagged due to suspicious activity."

Well what suspicious activity? When I ask, I get no response. There is NO suspicious activity, just a cop out answer. Others who receive 100+ videos a day have their buttons taken and replaced within a week, sometimes same day. I have heard from 1-2 other ppl whose buttons have been gone for as long as mine, all with the same responses from Gree, and no detail is included. As someone who purchases more than their fair share... I'd like to get my small amount of freebies again. What in the world do I need to do to make this happen?

@Rook

Oh there are still plenty of people who get their 20-30 gems per day from vids, and another smaller portion who get 100+ daily, none of which ever lose their button.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

I think it depends on how much videos you watched in total. I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by SH Endo View Post
    I think it depends on how much videos you watched in total. I could be wrong
    4 months lol. I'm sure it does, but that is irrelevant when it's been 4 months.

I want my question answered. Your lovely support email team refuses to give an answer. So since there obviously is not one, give me my button back.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Do we know why the difference in vid amounts? I can only account for my own video watching. The most I ever got in one day was 70, the lowest seems to be 8, the midrange is about 30, and I live in the American South. Does that help? (I.e., do others get more/less dependent on what countries/areas they live in?). Just thinking out loud...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

need to fix the videos sometimes they refuse to play

Tapjoy videos do not pay me gems ever.

Dam TapJoy vids don't even freaking load. What a waste..I could be getting gems but TapJoy has to freaking ruin it.

The TapJoy vids are doing better than the normal ones for me but I don't know about u guys.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Im lucky if I get 10 free gem vids a day...

Lol, I get like 15-30 gems a day
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I normally get 3-5 a day. Today was only 1.