Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Video offers???

Come on man......

So I'll admit, I was able to view more than usual videos yesterday, but when I woke up this morning, the offer button for videos was GONE. The update has been out for a while now so I don't think it was that. I read somewhere that someone was told by GREE that they used up their allotment? Is this a real thing? Has this happened to anyone else? Please reply.

Happened me too

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Broken View Post
    So I'll admit, I was able to view more than usual videos yesterday, but when I woke up this morning, the offer button for videos was GONE. The update has been out for a while now so I don't think it was that. I read somewhere that someone was told by GREE that they used up their allotment? Is this a real thing? Has this happened to anyone else? Please reply.
    This has happened to me few times, Gree has answered to me that I have exceeds my limits.
    What limits????

One day the button dissappered and came back after three days, I got 6 gems and the button dissappeared again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    P.s. I'm IOS, I get paid 1 gem per video, but the payout is every other video. On the REALLY long ones, it still pays out but I'll get an error message when I click off saying I'm forfeiting my gem if I leave that screen. Weird.

Lastly, the only videos I don't get paid for are ip the interrupted ones.
    I get paid now about 5 gems a day and i watch between 10-30 videos a day.

Quote Originally Posted by sarileena View Post
    This has happened to me few times, Gree has answered to me that I have exceeds my limits.
    What limits????

One day the button dissappered and came back after three days, I got 6 gems and the button dissappeared again.
    My button has been gone for 3 months... not sure why. About 3 weeks ago there was one day where a lot of people who had their buttons missing get them returned. However for some reason, 3 months later I still don't have one.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Tapjoy crap.

There are two tapjoy videos that constantly come up that never pay out. Since they don't payout, I constantly see them and can't get to other videos. One is for Gods Rush (30 second video) and the other is for Game of War (30 second video with the guys looking into the bowl).

Is there anyway to remove them from the circulation Gree?

Cool Free videos

Dnt worry you get monitored for a bit and then everything God back to normal I have had it half way thru a war I was gettin 40-60 a day and it helped lol

I still have my button, but I have been getting between 1-5 gems per day, I don't know whats going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob1987 View Post
    Dnt worry you get monitored for a bit and then everything God back to normal I have had it half way thru a war I was gettin 40-60 a day and it helped lol
    That's more than I ever have gotten. I had been seeing it disappear if I do 10 in a row. Now I can't get outta from around tapjoy. I hardly even bother to attempt them now.

On the iphone, some days it works and some days it doesn't....

Quote Originally Posted by Aethers View Post
    and the other is for Game of War (30 second video with the guys looking into the bowl).

Is there anyway to remove them from the circulation Gree?
    I'm stuck at that one too.

I have had good luck with videos offer board makes me sad

Quote Originally Posted by Gradrizyn View Post
    I have had good luck with videos offer board makes me sad
    Every survey offer is crap. Wasted time. I avoid them all now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethers View Post
    Every survey offer is crap. Wasted time. I avoid them all now.
    surveys appear to be scams, you fill out tons of information and then they say...you don't qualify but I guarantee they use the information I entered.

I can watch like 30 videos but ill get a gem for like 2 and Tapjoy videos never pay out for me. And im on android.
    Gypsy Dawgin
    Gypsy Jokers

For those with missing Gems from Videos/Offers, the best solution for this issue can be found ->Here<-.