Page 3 of 3 First 123

Lost My Game When I got a new Phone

I got a new Phone switched every thing over and logged into the game and it was making me start a new Game... I lost All my new Epic Armor and The new Wind armor and my +armor that I was crafting, and the new epic armor I fused together!!! I emailed them about this and Nothing in over a day!!! I was So close of getting the +armor for the Wind boss that we are fighting now!!!
    HELP ME Game Name Beliel and other names of the my guys are Morden Wet Sun

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    If these gems were from the Offer Wall or Free Video, you have to complete support with the guide found ->HERE<-
    Legalious, please check the tickets. If you check the tickets you will discover it has nothing to do with the Offer Wall and/or Free Video. As I have stated before its time for Gree to step up there support and start checking and solving issues there clients, we the players have. Standard answers and redirects to guides and FAQ are not adequate at all. So please start checking.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Once again a couple of bugs are ruining the game play for some of our players.

A known bug, where players can join guilds without the guild leaders, HC and above, invited or permitted the person to join the guild.

The second bug, also an already reported bug, where people can take over accounts without the owners permission.

These two bugs resulted in a serious incident in Solaris 1.

A discription of what happened, reported by Sol Arthur:

2pm Australian Eastern Standard:
    A member called SOL BADASS who just joined t25 in Legendz of War, reported his account being changed to a lv15 unknown account. He couldn't retrieve his account as the button faded out.

An hour later:
    I noticed an to us unknown player called SOL Darkened accepted another person called BROS Makarov. However Solaris 1 doesn't have guy called SOL Darkened.

5 mins later:
    SOL Sir Hulk left the guild and his account name changed to vvv. Tedy couldn't login to his account. He then successfully retrieved his accouny in other device and got back to guild.

1 min later:
    I kicked badass and unfriended him temporarily until he get his account back.

The supporting screenshots.

http://tweakers.net/ext/f/3OEHXkRHov...j8yd6/full.jpg

http://tweakers.net/ext/f/85bTJjogFr...DwyVK/full.jpg

http://tweakers.net/ext/f/htlR7cnmQG...fdBDE/full.jpg

I ask of Gree to take a serious look at these issues and bugs. Solve these issues for the affected players and solve the bugs once and for all.
    Last edited by Longbeard; 01-07-2015 at 05:24 AM.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

And once again multiple players cannot connect to the game because Gree seems to have problems keeping the servers up and running. Once again we have 503 errors. When is Gree starting to fix the problems and delivering the service we should an may expect of Gree?

Android are the guinea pigs. They test updates on us... I feel used and dirty but also hungry for some potato skin.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --