New Gem Currency Idea

So I have been thinking and Gems are really freaking expensive, especially if you live in other countries where money is not easy to come by. Wouldn't it be cool if Gree would reduce the price of the current currency and introduce a newer currency which would boost the amount of points a player gets? This way players who really do not like to spend will be able to buy gems and play the game a little longer like 2 hours - 4 hours straight and enjoy the game. Also players who spend more money can get power gems that earn more points for their actions.

I think this bring more guilds together to be able to make it easier to participate for players who wish gems didn't cost a few hundred bucks, rather maybe like $20 and they can get about 1000 gems, although they would only received standard points, but still be able to participate and bring more excitement to the teams.

I know there are already things like power attack, but that doesn't help out the people who wish gems weren't so damn expensive.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Free videos are the current way of getting gems for free.

Sometimes it's generous, other times not so much.

I understand that advertising is nearly needed to help fund the game, but it would be nice if there were more ways to earn gems through regular game play. The amount you get through milestone rewards in the arena/Boss Raid events/etc are a bit low considering the price of chance chests that generously give 2-3 star armor.