Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Can't get into the game.

This has happened on two accounts in my guild. Both accounts would let their owners in a bit ago, one account being my own, but when we left the game we couldn't get back into it. It keeps asking to reload the game and then after I clicked reload a message popped up saying there was a problem with the server. Any ideas on how to fix this? We have force closed the games, switched Internet networks and restarted the phones but it's still doing the same thing. ( Please don't say to submit a ticket because we can't get into the game to do so.)
    GM of The Forsaken Warrior

This is happening to many members in our guilds also. It's really becoming bothersome. We're getting the "Must reload game to continue playing" message repeatedly

Same problem here

I'm trying to figure out how the heck we are supposed to participate in the raid and how we can get the last few materials we need for the eb + if we can't get in.

My son just bought gems in the flash sale from his Google play card he got gifted at Christmas.

Game comes up with a connection error and doesn't give him his gems. Now it just says please reload to continue over and over.

He only bought the gems to use for this winter chest while the flash sale was at 40%.

Wonderful Christmas gift from GREE....
    Transcendent Knights - Transcend the Norm

This is getting rediculus GREE. Reload update errors, 500 errors, etc. The last wars several player already had this problems and still week after week after week you haven't fixed the system/network problems. Other problems, bugs, payment, scams are also ignored or not fixed.

Support is under manned not able to help paying customers with there problems or just ignore the customer by closing the ticket.

Is it not time to take responsibility and fix things, give the paying customer, where he pays for?

Isn't just me then :-) saves me from doing a re install !

Hopefully this gets fixes before our lvl3's escape....would be shame to loose hundreds of thousands of points from a glitch.
    Last edited by Morg; 12-26-2014 at 01:06 PM.

There is no support
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Same here. And didn't get my gems.

And again...after I was finally able to get into the game it just stopped and told me a different error than the other two I've already seen. A response from gree would be greatly appreciated as to when they think this will end.

So far...

The same milestone issues that strangely affect the first 20-30 minutes of almost each Raid.

Code 500 and 503 issues locking a huge portion of players (android only I believe) out of the game at all. Many more can get in game but not raid.

Around 50%, if not more, of people who bought gems did NOT receive them, but got charged.

Quite a few players are now reporting losing all their keys they had saved up...including me. Don't have an exact count but somewhere around 100 silver and enchanted keys vanished when I just turned my game back on, they were there an hour ago.
    Bulls on Parade
    IGN: BoP B Legit
    LINE ID: BLegit

Show me the Gems!

I bought the Rainbow Bounty as well and received the connection error upon checking out. I am so glad I just spent money for something that I did not receive. Fix it please.

Many players in my guild is getting error code 500 and 503.
    BIG JIM

Guild: Angus
    Guild Master

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. Once again I'm getting the message saying it can't connect to the server and saying to reload. I've tried using my mobile data as well so I know it isn't my Internet connection. Come on, GREE. Is the game going to work for longer than an hour at a time anytime soon?

And again this morning Gree hasn't done a thing to fix the problem. Again Server problems at server side at GREE, not at our the client side.

HTTP Error 500 Internal server error

Introduction

The Web server (running the Web Site) encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request by the client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) for access to the requested URL.

500 error

This is a 'catch-all' error generated by the Web server. Basically something has gone wrong, but the server can not be more specific about the error condition in its response to the client. In addition to the 500 error notified back to the client, the Web server should generate some kind of internal error log which gives more details of what went wrong. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyse these logs.

Fixing 500 errors - general

This error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem. It is up to the operators of the Web server site to locate and analyse the logs which should give further information about the error.

The Web server (running the Web site) is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. Some servers in this state may also simply refuse the socket connection, in which case a different error may be generated because the socket creation timed out.

HTTP Error 503 - Service unavailable

Introduction

The Web server (running the Web site) is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. Some servers in this state may also simply refuse the socket connection, in which case a different error may be generated because the socket creation timed out.

Fixing 503 errors

The Web server is effectively 'closed for repair'. It is still functioning minimally because it can at least respond with a 503 status code, but full service is impossible i.e. the Web site is simply unavailable. There are a myriad possible reasons for this, but generally it is because of some human intervention by the operators of the Web server machine. You can usually expect that someone is working on the problem, and normal service will resume as soon as possible.

Please contact the system operators of the Web site (e.g. your ISP) to determine why the service is down. They will be in a much better position to help you than we are for this type of error.

As you can see its clearly a problem at GREE. So start fixing it! I have two accounts, one playing at Top-25 and the other at Top-10. I cannot help my Guild members because GREE has not fixed there servers, leaves bugs open and closes support tickets without even reading the complain.