Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Hybrid View

Can't get into the game.

This has happened on two accounts in my guild. Both accounts would let their owners in a bit ago, one account being my own, but when we left the game we couldn't get back into it. It keeps asking to reload the game and then after I clicked reload a message popped up saying there was a problem with the server. Any ideas on how to fix this? We have force closed the games, switched Internet networks and restarted the phones but it's still doing the same thing. ( Please don't say to submit a ticket because we can't get into the game to do so.)
    GM of The Forsaken Warrior

This is happening to many members in our guilds also. It's really becoming bothersome. We're getting the "Must reload game to continue playing" message repeatedly

Same problem here

I'm trying to figure out how the heck we are supposed to participate in the raid and how we can get the last few materials we need for the eb + if we can't get in.

My son just bought gems in the flash sale from his Google play card he got gifted at Christmas.

Game comes up with a connection error and doesn't give him his gems. Now it just says please reload to continue over and over.

He only bought the gems to use for this winter chest while the flash sale was at 40%.

Wonderful Christmas gift from GREE....
    Transcendent Knights - Transcend the Norm

This is getting rediculus GREE. Reload update errors, 500 errors, etc. The last wars several player already had this problems and still week after week after week you haven't fixed the system/network problems. Other problems, bugs, payment, scams are also ignored or not fixed.

Support is under manned not able to help paying customers with there problems or just ignore the customer by closing the ticket.

Is it not time to take responsibility and fix things, give the paying customer, where he pays for?

Isn't just me then :-) saves me from doing a re install !

Hopefully this gets fixes before our lvl3's escape....would be shame to loose hundreds of thousands of points from a glitch.
    Last edited by Morg; 12-26-2014 at 01:06 PM.

There is no support
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Damn straight

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    There is no support
    Did people still believe it existed? :0

Was still happening last night. Not sure if that's their way of saying server down for maintenance or not, but sure would be nice to have resolution to this. We missed out on a lot of action due to those errors.
    Officer of Lords of Nurgle (Android)
    Line ID LadyShan http://line.me/en/

Quote Originally Posted by majestic aman View Post
    Did people still believe it existed? :0
    I still presume there is one. However I am not really happy with how GREE's support functions and I am not alone in this.

Gree isn't treating the customers, the players, as a company should!

First the reaction time of support. Yes the automatic response is there in several minutes, but then we, your customers, have to wait for days even weeks on a standard answer from one of your support people. If that response would be helpful we even could accept a couple of days waiting, but no, a standard answer, is usually the reply from Gree.

There are now several cases where Gree is taking the easy way out. Stating repeatedly the same reaction again and again. Never even looking at the presented evidence, stating: 'Our system shows no discrepancy so we can and will not help you.'

Some of us turned to the forum, hoping for an intelligent answer there. Again we are getting the same go around approach Gree seems to take at every problem.

"Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am working with the Support team on trying to find more details about this."

But then there is no follow up reaction at all!

So what have we players, your customers, to do now? Yes complaining to Google helps, they react and return our money. But that is not what we, players, want. We want to play Knights & Dragons, we want to have fun with our friends who are also playing Knights & Dragons.

Yes, the Google route is a way we can go, but don't want to go.

So how is Gree going to solve this? Making sure their customers are getting the support they need and now demand?

We ask Gree for an intelligent answer to how they think they can improve the customer support and really help their customer. Any communication is better than no communication, but no communication would be preferable to irrelevant communication.

We summed up some of the issues where we, the players of Knights & Dragons, find the reaction of Gree not even remotely adequate.

Ticket:
    Hijacked account

9000 gems went missing
    #1990668, #1990966, #1952687, #1917270, #1919133, #1919808, #1925750, #1910710, #1928474, #1994515, #1994515

Gem and Warpoint loss

Lost gems
    #2154016, #2141202, #2116559

Signed by: (leaders of the guilds, representing there guild and members.)

Phoenix Lord - Longbeard
    Majestic Alliance - Lucian
    Timeless Souls - GM. Anger
    The Undertakers - Fishfinger
    Meteor Pirates - Line Id mfjhjr
    Legendz Of War - JEDI Master Jon
    The Undertakers - Mucki
    extreme - Master mugetsu
    Majestic Legion - Bavan
    Vicestone Savages - Teecrisp
    The Guilded Ones - Daone
    Solaris - Poo
    Plum Crazy - Death guild
    Super Villains - Lusitano
    Phoenix Lord - Nick
    Northmen - Doris
    Phoenix Lord - Phoenix Khaleesi
    Legendz Of War - Banzuke420
    12 Monkeys - Dikadam
    BOD - Gutsman97
    Solaris II - Maria
    Dragon Knights - DKn DeadMan
    Knights of magicians - Rhonda
    Templars 13th Legion - BL(ACE)
    Darknights
    Dutch Clan
    Dragonfire
    Whatever
    Fisting 15th
    White Horse
    War inc
    Pink Ladies Society
    Harvengers of Death
    Defective Mindset
    Atlantis defenders
    Demon flame
    Nine divines
    HeartBreakers - Exotic Frosty
    Guild Master - GerMaJedi Traber
    The Shizz - EMP Queen Katt GC
    Team Starmetal - DoomGeeving TS(OIC)UF
    Code of Honor - Byran/COH
    Death Knights - DK Destro
    RISE OF THE SITH - Sith Destro
    Knights of Thrones - Patricia/Emma
    The D - Tiffanee
    Rainbow Rug (iOS) - Paco
    kcr11 - jedi master jeff
    north america - cherrypoppins
    boots and pants - jedi master 420
    bamf utd. - jedi r2cam2
    gods finest - kat magic
    N1ght Ra1d3rz - Pur3 3vil

JL Hal Jordan-Reafen
    Last edited by Longbeard; 12-29-2014 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbeard View Post
    9000 gems went missing
    #1990668, #1990966, #1952687, #1917270, #1919133, #1919808, #1925750, #1910710, #1928474, #1994515, #1994515

Lost gems
    #2154016, #2141202, #2116559
    If these gems were from the Offer Wall or Free Video, you have to complete support with the guide found ->HERE<-

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    If these gems were from the Offer Wall or Free Video, you have to complete support with the guide found ->HERE<-
    Legalious, please check the tickets. If you check the tickets you will discover it has nothing to do with the Offer Wall and/or Free Video. As I have stated before its time for Gree to step up there support and start checking and solving issues there clients, we the players have. Standard answers and redirects to guides and FAQ are not adequate at all. So please start checking.
    Looking for an active guild? Join Phoenix Lord. Phoenix Lord is part of Legacy an active family of FTP and gem guilds. We have place for every kind and level of active player. Helping you to grow and enjoy the game.

Same here. And didn't get my gems.

And again...after I was finally able to get into the game it just stopped and told me a different error than the other two I've already seen. A response from gree would be greatly appreciated as to when they think this will end.