This Upcoming Battle Will Be... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This Upcoming Battle Will Be...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I went from being a top 2500 syndicate and a top 15000 player to nothing. I cant win any fights. This new update has killed a single player like myself.

Post Count
    An abortion. If both players' ATT and DEF factor into whether we can win or lose a hit, we need to be able to see them both.

Ain't no one paying/working for invisible stats.

Post Count
    I`m getting on better than usual this battle I should finish well inside top 1500 and top 6000 individual which is pretty good for me ! I`m definately winning a lot more fights than usual and seems to be a fairer selection of people that I`m coming up against .
    GroupMe ID: 9323964

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Think I've got it figured out now..... at least, this works for me. (will add some pix later after doctoring names)

So, stats are 50% of a fight, mafia accomplices 30% and kingpin 20%. To win you need to score 50% or better, which explains how you can win if your stat attack is big enough even if you "lose" in the other two categories.

The margin needed to win a category decisively is 4:1. Get that in stats and you win regardless.

If you win by 4:1 in one of the accomplices categories then a 2:1 margin in stats should be enough to take the victory. As I think should be a simple win in both other categories.

When you don't have the clear margin in any category is where your opponents attack vs your defence starts coming into play.

So far I've no info on what might happen if you win both accomplice categories but lose on stats; would you need to get a 4:1 margin in both those to overcome a stats loss? Any input welcomed.

Before war. Even nearly x3 win in stats isn't good enough.

Also before war. X4 stats margin beats losses in the other two areas.

Straightforward win everywhere.

X2 stats win and narrower wins in the others good enough?

X3 stats win and win in one other category good enough?

On the other hand I have lost once in this war despite "winning" in all three areas when the margin was less than 2:1.
    I have info if you win both accomplice categories but lose on stats.
    My teammate's lv 54 mini is killing other teams' lv 250 players.
    ATK 95M vs 232M
    Accomplices 133 vs 0
    Kingpin 59 vs 12
    lv 54 mini can beat a lv 250 players from a top 30 team now.

Post Count
    It's all about the accomplices, and when it's close the opponent's combined ATT and DEF come into play.

But we don't get to see both those stats, not even after a hit.

That ain't right.

Post Count
    How long will it take Gree to fix their Y2K Maximum ATT reached coding problem do you think?

Post Count
    Max it at quadrillions, or PETAs next time please. What is this amateur hour?