Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread: Epic and 130%?

I got one

Quote Originally Posted by littlecap99 View Post
    So for three day, there is a +130% chance for UR, AND Epic units are in gold chests? Merry Christmas to me! But, it'd be better if it wasn't a 1/1000 chance. If anyone gets one, or knows someone that does, let me know, kinda wanna calculate odds or find out if its possible.

Thanks all, happy holidays, Gree a big thank you from me and most likely a few other players for the gifts (Rare trainer today!), "Epic" unit in gold chest (Maybe?), and for a great game, all games have flaws.

- littlecap99 team KY420
    I got common interest, now lvl20. Kills anything on the ground. BigMootz is game name, westcoast420 alliance.

Fell for the latest Epic/160% chance and used all of my gold keys for trash rare units. Just deleted the game because it's such a ripoff Gree.

I used a whole lot of money on gold keys but never got an Epic unit - to be fair, they say there is a chance of an Epic unit and no guarantees of this. However, what puzzles me is that there are no keys for elite chests? I presume these chests can only be opened with gold bars.

I think that, I have suggested, there should be an option to buy epic units (obviously at a price due to their epicness) or perhaps complete certain puzzles over a period of time and then get your epic unit.

To be honest, on the boss missions etc., to get 1 million is achievable, but it requires the saving of a load of morale and energy, too. There would probably be a point you wouldn't be able to go beyond in the missions unless you have specific units. At the moment, I am on a 20+ level.

Still dreaming of a common interest though the new epic unit looks mouth watering...

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Mckay View Post
    I used a whole lot of money on gold keys but never got an Epic unit - to be fair, they say there is a chance of an Epic unit and no guarantees of this. However, what puzzles me is that there are no keys for elite chests? I presume these chests can only be opened with gold bars.

I think that, I have suggested, there should be an option to buy epic units (obviously at a price due to their epicness) or perhaps complete certain puzzles over a period of time and then get your epic unit.

To be honest, on the boss missions etc., to get 1 million is achievable, but it requires the saving of a load of morale and energy, too. There would probably be a point you wouldn't be able to go beyond in the missions unless you have specific units. At the moment, I am on a 20+ level.

Still dreaming of a common interest though the new epic unit looks mouth watering...
    agree, but you will have to stand in line for these Epic's , some get them one after the other, and like me I get zero...story of my life

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    some get them one after the other, and like me I get zero...story of my life
    Yea fr, top 10 guys in my squad have 2-3 maxed epics (15-20 in my alliance) guess how many I have? NONENONENONENONENONE. darn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    agree, but you will have to stand in line for these Epic's , some get them one after the other, and like me I get zero...story of my life
    Luck of the draw in the gold chests, isn't it. Maybe one day we'll get our epic unit, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Mckay View Post
    Luck of the draw in the gold chests, isn't it. Maybe one day we'll get our epic unit, lol.
    "Luck of the draw"? I am not so sure about that. I open 15 and get 1 SR. Somebody else opens 11 and gets 3 Epics and 3 UR. No truly random system would produce a result like that.

Yeah others luck is definitely better than most. I think I had my good streak starting around Christmas that went through January but now the chests have gone cold again. I keep going through short luck spurts then long dry spells that last for months. I still can't believe 40-45 gold keys only got me 3 SR. They've never gone that cold before and at least I'd get 2-3 SR for every 10 gold I opened. Not that SR is anything exciting anymore but it still beats rares.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    Yeah others luck is definitely better than most. I think I had my good streak starting around Christmas that went through January but now the chests have gone cold again. I keep going through short luck spurts then long dry spells that last for months. I still can't believe 40-45 gold keys only got me 3 SR. They've never gone that cold before and at least I'd get 2-3 SR for every 10 gold I opened. Not that SR is anything exciting anymore but it still beats rares.
    haha my luck hasn't even started yet I think its due Christmas aswell........in 5 years time maybe ......crikey just 1 that's all I want.....its not much....maybe the droppings from the Swan will do for now.....or an empty shell from CI anything......although met a few in PvP , just not the same ! I will be "Complete" when I have 1.....pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!