Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Epic and 130%?

You should report your suspicion to Gree then. You will have all honest player's support.

I got two UR units from that promotion, pure luck but they are there. Didn't use real money for gold.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    I believe you may have discovered a cheat. Odds are way to high to get 2.
    Just found 5-6 players with common interest or silent swan. One has three common interest and two silent swans. How did he pull that off? Unbelievable.

I believe you may have discovered a cheat. Odds are way to high to get 2.
    I contacted gree on 3 "players" that have them now. They replied that they bought several keys for the gold chests.... Idk was fooled or hoped spent 4x so 44 units 1 at and the rest rare. My epic lvl 30 was from the 2 boss event before this last one. So that is a real one... 1 player who finished the pvp last week has 2 lvl 50 one of each. I think they are programers...

I guess we will never know whom we are up against. Legit or illegit. These guys bought "several" gold keys and resulted in multiple Epic units? Sounds a little lame to me.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    I guess we will never know whom we are up against. Legit or illegit. These guys bought "several" gold keys and resulted in multiple Epic units? Sounds a little lame to me.
    I would not put it past Gree to put "Plants" in for us to see, thinking "If only I spend enough money...".

I would not put it past Gree to put "Plants" in for us to see, thinking "If only I spend enough money...".

haha ...there is that dangly carrot thing again... I only know of 3 players with Common Interest, I know Witch is real, but others could be might be from gold chests but how many ???

At least 5-6 in the current PVP leaderboard own one epic or both. One player has 3 common interest and two silent swans.

I know a few people who got them and even some who got like 5 Epic units. Not sure if they spent a lot or just got lucky. Been out of things for a week traveling so haven't talked to any of the Lucky people yet. I know I got nothing but rare when the "bonus" started but before that I was landing a Refusal like every other Gold key so not sure what was happening there. Rewards were better without the bonus which doesn't make much sense. Either way I'm happy now that I can max two Refusals but would have loved to get that Epic tank. Wish I got a third refusal before the bonus event started.

I've received naught but rare for weeks now. My last "good" unit was Raynin's. That is obsolete too. I can't get through lvl 20 with the units I have, the only tanks I have are rare. The Myrmidon deal killed it for me. The huge increase in Raynin and ilk didn't help either. Refusals? I dare to dream.

I've received naught but rare for weeks now. My last "good" unit was Raynin's. That is obsolete too. I can't get through lvl 20 with the units I have, the only tanks I have are rare. The Myrmidon deal killed it for me. The huge increase in Raynin and ilk didn't help either. Refusals? I dare to dream.
    I have so many refusals, working on getting my second one maxed, you want it?

I got 9 Refusals on Christmas Eve and Christmas day before the "bonus" started. After that got tons of worthless rares. I wish I got 3 more Refusals before they ruined my chances of getting them by "improving" my chances of getting them. I kind of wish they kept the Epics out of the chests too because now I have to be angry they didn't give me one when I was content that I had finally got some UR. Sadly a level 50 Refusal is nothing compared to a level 20 Common Interest which now are everywhere. I thought I was finally going to be able to contribute in the next Alliance war but probably every Alliance will have someone with an Epic. I feel bad for the guys who spent a ton to get their Epics by winning events only now to have to face guys with level 40 and 50 ones from getting lucky in the keys.

Quote Originally Posted by littlecap99 View Post
    I have so many refusals, working on getting my second one maxed, you want it?
    If only we could trade units.

If only we could trade units.
    that would be good..i wonder if Witch want to trade his Epic for my Maxed out Ranger...I have a few of them.....along copious amounts of useless Bronze Keys

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    that would be good..i wonder if Witch want to trade his Epic for my Maxed out Ranger...I have a few of them.....along copious amounts of useless Bronze Keys
    Ohhhhhhhh bronze keys?? How did you know I collect them?? After putting epics in the chests it really kills the want to do the events... Why spend all the time to earn something unique that very few have as a reward when you can pull it from a chest??