Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: Epic and 130%?

Quote Originally Posted by WitchKingAngmar View Post
    Ohhhhhhhh bronze keys?? How did you know I collect them?? After putting epics in the chests it really kills the want to do the events... Why spend all the time to earn something unique that very few have as a reward when you can pull it from a chest??
    I hear what your saying, especially after you spent all the $$ to win the event, only to have other get the same for minimal payout and end up with same result or better ! Maybe Gree should not have Epics in chests although I would like one, but it takes all the Hard work, effort and $$ away from it

So I found out pretty much you are either getting Epics out of the chest or you're not. I know people who got several Epics and they got one after like two keys then another one 3 keys later and I know someone who opened 10 keys at once and got 2 swans. If you get them you are lucky because you will likely get tons of them. If you aren't getting them you are pretty much out of luck because there are others I know of like WitchKing who opened a ton of chests and pretty much just got rares. I'm unfortunately in the rare boat myself. Now we just need to figure out how to change our luck to be the ones getting Epics. The people I know getting them aren't cheating or even going through hundreds of keys they just are getting a lot luckier in the chests.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    So I found out pretty much you are either getting Epics out of the chest or you're not. I know people who got several Epics and they got one after like two keys then another one 3 keys later and I know someone who opened 10 keys at once and got 2 swans. If you get them you are lucky because you will likely get tons of them. If you aren't getting them you are pretty much out of luck because there are others I know of like WitchKing who opened a ton of chests and pretty much just got rares. I'm unfortunately in the rare boat myself. Now we just need to figure out how to change our luck to be the ones getting Epics. The people I know getting them aren't cheating or even going through hundreds of keys they just are getting a lot luckier in the chests.
    Why are people still competing for top 10 in any event now? It cost me $200 in the last boss event but only ended up on the 11th spot. Imagine how much you need to spend if you're determined to be on top 3 because you have to buy tons of extra energy and morales regardless of the strength of your squad. If you can afford spending $500 for an event, why not just spending $200 opening gold chests like you're in Vegas? You might just get lucky eventually.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 01-06-2015 at 01:39 AM.

What kind of squads do they have? I've noticed that depending on what kind of squad you have then it results in what kind of units you get. For example, me and I don't know 5 friends did a test. One of us had a squad of all level one commons, and they got an UR first key. I had all my URs in my squad, and got a might of the worker. The 3 others had
    average SR and Rare squads, they got more, average rare and SRs. So maybe a random thing? Or GREE made certain units for certain squads?

This also goes for the fact that when I had tanks, I got infantry (and vice versa) and then when I had all recon, I got helicopters (and Vice Versa).

Hmmmm, GREE?

Interesting theory that I'll have to check out. I always get stuck in loops like where I keep getting the same units like a Pericles and then Shalla drones and finally got tons of Refusals. Then the people that get super lucky and get in the Epic loop make bank on like a maxed Common Interest or Swan (Swan seems more common). I'll try loading my squad with common units before I open chests and see if it changes anything.

I don't mind the loops though it would be nice if they ended sooner because I'm sick of getting the same SR's when I already have a enough for a maxed one or two. Didn't mind getting two Refusals as much though that one of course ended before I could get enough for a third which I wouldn't mind. Don't really need SR's anymore.

Well I got in the Epic loop this time so I'm happy. I think a lot of people got Epics this time around judging by the fact that when I do the PVP the top guy in my list has a lvl 20 Common Interest or Swan. I now have the problem though that even with hundreds of units in storage I still bet I don't have enough to level up my Epics but it feels good seeing them there in my squad list. Close to 40 gold keys well spent and it has been a long time since I've ever said that about keys.

Well I got in the Epic loop this time so I'm happy. I think a lot of people got Epics this time around judging by the fact that when I do the PVP the top guy in my list has a lvl 20 Common Interest or Swan. I now have the problem though that even with hundreds of units in storage I still bet I don't have enough to level up my Epics but it feels good seeing them there in my squad list. Close to 40 gold keys well spent and it has been a long time since I've ever said that about keys.
    I opened 78 gold keys, and got 3 SR and 1 UR hahaha kill me.

Maybe your turn is coming. There were guys in my Alliance cashing in the last two events where we could get Epics and I got trash and no UR. Guess this time I was lucky and once you get one then they just start coming in mass.

I one of the ones getting trash in his alliance. Not much luck this time either. Hopefully next time.

Red face Epic not showing

What has happened to the EPIC unit, I attack players that have Epic....cause I don't have any :-( ..YET... but when I defeat them with my Might Of Worker.....they don't show up as strongest unit ?? I have yet to see a player have an Epic as strongest unit ? have I missed something ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    What has happened to the EPIC unit, I attack players that have Epic....cause I don't have any :-( ..YET... but when I defeat them with my Might Of Worker.....they don't show up as strongest unit ?? I have yet to see a player have an Epic as strongest unit ? have I missed something ?
    They show the most used unit I think so if they deployed like 5 of an UR unit and only used the Epic once or never used it then you would see the unit they deployed the most or the one they feel contributed most to the victory.

Maybe your turn is coming. There were guys in my Alliance cashing in the last two events where we could get Epics and I got trash and no UR. Guess this time I was lucky and once you get one then they just start coming in mass.
    That was my experience too. After I got the first epic, it was raining Epics. It seemed like every other gold key gave an epic. I won 11 total -- 9 CIs and 2 SSs.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    That was my experience too. After I got the first epic, it was raining Epics. It seemed like every other gold key gave an epic. I won 11 total -- 9 CIs and 2 SSs.
    Yea ik, saw your squad today

Quote Originally Posted by eagleProphet View Post
    This is killing me, why am is i getting the Might Of Worker with Gold keys...Crikey just one thats all i want just one Pleeeeeeease !

It sounds like no one is getting Epics anymore. I haven't heard of anyone in my Alliance getting one yet so maybe they adjusted the drop rate again.