Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
    I opened 24 chests got no epic. So the. I bought more gems opened another 24 chests, again got nothing.
    So then i opened 11 chests, again nothing. Then i bought a few more gems and opened het another 11 chests and still nothing. I find it really hard to beleive that there is a x10 chance. I know chest epics are hard to get but, come on thats a little ridiculous. I know a buddy that opened 52 chests got 2 newer epics and a ronan star robes plus. Thats why im afraid to open chests and i wont spen another dime on them. You just lost a customer willing to pay. Way to go Gree. 1700 gems we spent. Last time i do that. In the end i ended up with 26 legendaries. I fused them all and still nothing. What do i have to do to get an epic spend $2000?????
    Hmmmm... u bought 46 chests for 1400 gems and got nothing...
    Did you not know you could've bought 52 chests for 1400 gems and got an epic+??

Quote Originally Posted by SkyLeglessLee View Post
    I have a normal peacock, kills this armour, which i spent... 30gems gettting. Now let me know whats wortk 2k gems!

And Gree... I'm going to kill you're jumping fox... really annoying!
    Lol...stats on snowstorm+ are better than normal peacock...
    But I'm Sure yours kills it

If you actually read what i wrote i originally was only planning on opening 24 chests. I decided to open another 24 later. I did not want to spend that much money. In the end u fortunatley i did and yes i should of. But i spontaneously purchased the extra gems after. Im on budget and i splurged after.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pease View Post
    Hmmmm... u bought 46 chests for 1400 gems and got nothing...
    Did you not know you could've bought 52 chests for 1400 gems and got an epic+??
    haha, that must be the answer of the year in terms of 'not getting the point'.

Think about it

You have to remember they're a company and need to make money to keep going and if it was easy to get epics many people would have less drive to play and spend