Looking for dev or clementine to assist me on lost of equipments

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for dev or clementine to assist me on lost of equipments

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking for dev or clementine to assist me on lost of equipments

Hi dev. Im an android user. After completed both 3 days ltq master and prestige, I noticed my equipments were vanish from my inventory after update it to mw 5.0.. i think there are more equiments are missing from my inventory as i only have 37 soldiers equipment attack although i completed both wrapper for prestige and master fltq.. there are many bug that need to fix. Please send this message to gree. Ask them to take an action. I had sent 4 tickets to gree, but still no answer.. i had spent more than 5 vaults every 2 events for this past year, so please dont leave me behind. I really love this game and really waste to leave it and i know gree like me too.. please fix it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Everyone is off. You can try paging them

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My wife had same issue she finished all aswell and lost her helmets and dropped over 20 points. Gree keeps saying it's fixed and has closes her ticket 3 times still not fixed

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Certainly not fixed for me,2xIOS Accounts and both missing around 40 from soldier stats,and no way to check what equipment you have in inventory!!
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    Perhaps the best thing is if this new 'feature' is scrapped...
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Add me to the list, also posted in sticky soldier feedback thread. My soldier atk went down in grinchy LTQ. I have played about 2 years, and have sent about 3 tickets. I don't appreciate the response, a quick acknowledgment, and day later a response saying "we're looking into it" and closing the ticket.

I almost hope nothing changes. It might be the push I need to finally quit this once-addictive foolishness.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    Add me to the list, also posted in sticky soldier feedback thread. My soldier atk went down in grinchy LTQ. I have played about 2 years, and have sent about 3 tickets. I don't appreciate the response, a quick acknowledgment, and day later a response saying "we're looking into it" and closing the ticket.

I almost hope nothing changes. It might be the push I need to finally quit this once-addictive foolishness.
    I have 7 accounts , it only happened on the 3 x iOS systems , my main iOS lost over 50 points , the other two 30 each, the items are gone , on attack and def , you can see when yo go to equip your soldier there are no green vests etc. so the defense is also missing.
    I spent over 10 vaults since the items came out , I have been a serious heavy gold user for 2 years, I have always had reasonable support from the help request. But this time all 7 tickets were closed and said this was solved and then closed the responses to those tickets, I am disgusted as to this support. If this is not solved in 1 week , I will get my money back from iTunes , I have already spoken to them and they will refund if nothing is done in 1 week. Have not heard from a mod on this either.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still waiting as well can't equiphelmet and missing all my am-47s

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump bump bump
    Hobbsie